bonus :)

3rd person pov

y/n had never felt more relieved. she knew she was happy again. she finally felt herself again.

the girl was beyond grateful for not losing jaemin. she wanted to stay with him forever, and that's what she planning to do.

jaemin was scared he was going to lose the love of his life. he held onto y/n with his dear life. he never wanted to let her go. he wanted to give her the whole world, and that's what he was planning to do. he never wanted to lose her. she will forever have his heart.

they laid down on the bed looking into each others eyes. jaemin looked into the girls honey,brown eyes and was in awe. her eyes sparkled at him, and he was left star struck.

y/n felt her heartbeat quicken up as jaemin snaked his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him. jaemin softly smiled at her, and she melted at the sight. they looked eye contact and both of them started leaning in.

y/n closed her eyes, and right when they were about to close the gap, they heard a voice loud and clear.

"OH MY GOD! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE" a voice said. both of them knew exactly who it was by the sound of his voice. in the back all you heard was renjuns laugh.

jaemin chocked on his saliva while y/n was beet red. they both avoided eye contact, and looked around the room. y/n's eyes landed on jenos and she gave him a threatening glare.

jaemin looked up at the boys and quickly walked to them.

" get the fuck out of the dam dorm bitches. i hate you both. GET OUT" jaemin yelled. he wasn't serious, but wasn't joking around either. they boys looked at him and they slowly turned around. they started laughing and turned back to look at jaemin. they both gave him a wink, and jaemin was left confused.

y/n and jaemin headed back to bed, and then heard the door open.

"DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION" jeno yelled. y/n's and jaemin's eyes went wide, and both of them looked at each other.

"he did not just say that. did he actually think we were going to do that" y/n whispered and cuddled closer to jaemin.

jaemins heartbeat quicken and he chuckled. " they're just idiots, ignore them." he assured at the girl that was half asleep.

jaemin noticed and kissed her forehead.

" let's go to sleep." he said and turned off the lights. y/n softly nodded and rested her head on jaemins chest. she heard his heartbeat loud and clear, and she softly smiled.

"i love you" the girl whispered. she didn't think anything of it because she thought that she had said it lowly.

"i love you more" jaemin replies. the made the poor girl go crazy. she felt herself smiling like an idiot because of the boy she loved the most.

"oh and y/n don't forget, you're mine baby" jaemin reassured.

OKAY I WANTED TO DO A BONUS... I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT :')