20|Girl logic

Pazs p.o.v (again)

"Whatcha readin hippie?" Candy says and rudely grabs the pamphlet from my hands. I feel Dipper stiffen beside me and I see Cole glaring a his sister.

I ball my hands in fist under the table wanting to smack the black haired Barbie doll.

"A pamphlet" I mutter and I feel Dippers arm that was on my shoulder rub my arm up and down in a calming motion.

"Why do you even read this?" She says and crumples it and shoots it in the trashcan.

I glare at her.

"Sorry I forgot you have only one brain cell that functions, you probably can't even read." I spat out and smirk victoriously at her scowl.

"I can read you immature brat, im smarter and prettier than you" she points her finger at me. I roll my eyes at her behavior.

Spoiled brat my butt.

I grab another pamphlet from the stack and it was snatched out of my hands once again.

"What is your problem?" I growl at her and she smiles innocently.

"I just wanna read" she says with a smile and I scowl.

I see Dipper with an amused expression and Cole looking at both of us with a glare, or more like glaring the position we are in.

I realised that I was leaning on Dipper a bit and his arm that was previously rubbing comforting strokes on my arm has returned to its normal spot on my shoulder, he pulled me close.

We could've been mistaken as an actual couple. I move a bit farther from him and he obliged but still kept his arm on my shoulder. I see Cole looking through his phone.

I see candy actually reading the pamphlet and I roll my eyes as I take a other one.

Sooner rather than later I feel a warm breath in my ear.

"I wanna read too" Dipper says and his breath tickles my ear. I knew he was doing this to annoy me and boy was it working.

"Fine" I smirk and shove the pamphlet not so softly in his face.

"Oww" he says and shoves the pamphlet and rubs his nose.

I giggle earning an amused glance from him. I hear an 'ahem' from in front and see the sibling glaring at both of us.

I move sideways and put my legs up and make them drape over Dippers lap while I lean on the window part. Dipper frowns at our now position but doesn't protest. He then traces random patterns on my legs and I don't mind him.

I talk to Cole about random stuff like why greasy's name that or why does boys his age care about here hair so much.

"It's because it's important " he screams our throwing his hands in the air, I look at Dipper and see him nodding whilst ignoring Candys attempts of flirting.

"Boys these days" I roll my eyes.

"Girls these days" Dipper and Cole both roll their eyes. They both stop and glare at each other.

"Why do girls really love to hit boys then?" Dipper challenges and Cole nods.

"I would never hit you Dipper" says Candy but she was ignored by him. His eyes bore through mine

"Isn't it obvious?" Mabel says as she stops ogling at Gideon for awhile.

"No" all the boys says earning an eye roll from all the girls except me.

"If a girl hits a boy and they are no way related to each other" Mabel says and Candy continues .

"Then obviously, she likes the boy" Candy squeals.

That's was not the reason I had in mind.

Dipper looks at me and smirks.

"Really?" Dipper asked the two girls and they nod their heads and return back to their own business.

"You have feeling for me Pazzie?" I look at Dipper and noticed he drew closer.

"What? Hell no " I say with a glare.

"Really?" He says and his face was right in front of mine, our lips were so close and I feel his warm breath.

I take a deep breath.

Just as I was about to answer.

"I like you Dipper" screeches Candy and she grabs his face and turns it towards hers.

"So?" He says and shoves her away.

He looks at me with a smug grin.

"I only have eyes for Pazzie" he says with a wink.

"Don't I feel special" I mutter with an eye roll and tune back to Cole who was silent the entire time.

"Hey you okay?" I say and he smiles at me and gives a thumbs up but glances at Dipper with an angry expression.

I let out a little yawn. I don't exactly wanna deal with this right now. Road trips always made me sleepy.

Sooner or later i feel my eyes flutter close.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You wake her up, your dead"I hear a voice growl and I shift a bit.

I snuggle more into the soft pillow and I hear a light chuckle. This pillow was so warm and soft, wait, pillows don't talk.

I open my eyes and see Dipper Gleeful with a smug smirk on his face. I shot up fully awake as if someone has dumped cold water on me.

"Morning sleeping Pazzie" he says in a sing song voice.

I rub my eyes and see that Candy has also fallen asleep while Cole was looking out the window. I also see Gideon and it looks like he has given up trying to get Mabel away from him. So they were both just talking now.

"I slept?" I say and Dipper nods.

"You were adorable tho" he points out making me blush and hit him in the arm.

"Ouch" he rubs the spot I punched.

His eyes light up.

"So, you do like me" he says with glee and leans towards me nuzzling his head on the crook of my neck.

I suck in a breath .

"In your dreams Gleeful" I managed to grit out.

"This isn't bothering you darling?' He says letting his breath fan my neck.

"N-no" Damn it Pacifica get a hold of yourself.

"Oh really?" I feel his lips turn to a smirk.

"First stop!" Uncle Bud hollers and I mentally send him my sincerest thank you.

Dipper frowns into my neck as i start to move.

"Fine" he groans but not before leaving a light peck on my neck. So light I thought i imagined it.

I was in shock as he get out of his seat and winks at me. I touch my neck and follow him outside of the camper.

I walk up to him and smack the back of his head. He hisses and rubs the back of his head, he glares at me only to smirk.

"I like you to pazzie" he mutters with a small genuine smile but ruins it with a wink and walks away following my family as we walk to our first destination. I blush hard.

Damn this boy.

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Oooooo!! This chap was hard for me to write for some reason :(,,,,, either way I liked how it turned out!! How do you feel about Mabel and Candys logic about 'girls hitting boys'? How hard did you fangirl about there couple worthy positions??♡♡ Okok, vote,comment and stay awesome!! Till next time my dears.

Word count: 1212

Xoxo
Cee