8|dancing on air

Dippers p.o.v (Ive decided ;)

i looked at the blonde beside me who was looking at the floor blushing hard.

"Now, who wants to see her fly?" I ask the crowd earning a satisfying applause from them.

Pacifica looked at me with wide eyes. She almost looked scared but she hid it pretty well.

"Don't worry love, I will be with you" I whisper to her. She calmed down a little.

I use my powers to lift both of us up encasing us with a blue glow. Usually I wouldn't be up here with the volunteer, but this is special.

She looked down to see she was flying. Her eyes widen just the tiniest bit. I was still holding her hand.

The crowd goes wild.

"Now" I snap and music started to play.

I take Pacificas hand that I was holding and place it on my shoulder doing the same with the other. Then I wrap both my hands around her waist.

" do You know how to dance darling?" I ask her and she slightly nods her head.

"Brilliant" I say and start moving both of us to the music.

The crowd claps again.

She starts to get comfortable with me and dances along too, I see her enjoying this so we continue. I twirl her around and bring her back to me causing the audience to 'aww' at the scene.

"Hey Dipper?"she suddenly asked.

"Yes Pazzie?"I ask and I see her grimance at the nickname.

"Why are you hiding your birthmark?" She asked her blue eyes lighting up with curiosity.

"Uh, I guess, I don't really know" I mutter and twirl her around.

"Are you ashamed of it? Because if you are its really nothing to be ashamed off" she says and scrunches her eyebrows.

"I'm not darling" I say so we could stop talking about it.

She lifts her hands from my shoulder and brushes my hair to the side reavling the birthmark I had.

"That's better" she says and smiles at me.

My heart stopped.

If your done brother? The show must go on.

Mabel says in my mind and I groan at her.

I slowly let both of us down. My gaze never left hers.

"To be honest Dipper, I like your hazel eyes more" Pacifica whispers to me. I felt my face grow a bit hot.

"Umm.... Our beautiful volunteer please giver her a hand" I say to the crowd earning a huge round of applause.

"Next time lets finish this dance, yeah?" I tell her and smirk. She blushes and nods.

She quietly goes back to her seat and I see the albino nudging her shoulders and grinning she shushed him and looked forward and met my gaze. She gave me and a small smile and I return it with a smirk.

I feel a nudge on my arm and I look to see Mabel.

"Are you done falling in love brother dear?" Mabel says and rolls her eyes.

"Eh, what are you-" I start but she cuts me off by asking for more volunteers front he crowd.

Falling? For her? Right....

The show continued and everything went by as a blur for me, my mind kept wandering back to the blonde sitting at the back row.

Pretty soon the show was over and every one was leaving our little show. I see Stan thanking all of them for coming and I roll my eyes at how fake he is.