Time

That day at the bank changed my life. It made me realise how much Mariah ment to me, and how I saved many others. Sam and Ed thought they were gonna steal the money from the bank, until I, Demi Lovato, stopped them and saved the bank from exploding.

~*~

Mariah and I weren't close, should we say. When my dad divorced my mum, he was having an affair with Mariah's mum, which caused the devorce. Me and Mariah can't be in a room for more than ten seconds together without getting into an argument. It's ridiculous, really.

I walk out of Starbucks, clutching my Caramel Frappé close to me, - so I don't spill it -.

'If you're sick,

If you're sick,

If you're sick of it.

If you're sick,

If you're sick,

If you're sick of it.'

My ringtone: Sick Of It by Skillet blasts from my phone in my pocket. I pull my phone out of my pocket and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Demi! We need you're help, there's two guys here at the bank! They got the place wired and a bomb! They're trying to rob all the money! Please Demi! Hur-" I was cut off by a scream and evil chuckle.

My hands balled into a fist, before I ran over to my black Mercedes and hopped in. I reached over to the back seat and pulled out my FBI/CID uniform. I quickly change into the set of clothes before grabbing my AK-47 and hand gun. I speed off towards the bank.

~*~

I pull up outside the bank, and see it was surrounded by police cars.

"Come out, with your hands up!" Officer Scott says into the speaker from behind his car.

I roll my eyes at his stupidness, before sneaking past security and running up the stairs towards the bank. I walk through the broken glass doors, and around the corner, to be met with a sight I feared. Mariah, and many other hostages were tied up and sat in a straight line.

Ed walked up and down the line, while holding the controller to the bomb, while Sam was breaking into the safe.

"Hold it right there!" I order to Ed.

"Ah, so nice to see you Demi." he smiles.

"Let them go, otherwise I'll shoot."

"You don't have the guts to shoot me, little girl."

"I'm not a little girl!" I shout back at him and point my AK-47 towards him, my finger on the trigger.

"See, you can't shoot me! You're only pointing it at me! There is a diff-" I cut him off and pull the trigger. It was as if everything was in slow-motion. The bullet zoomed out the nozzle of the gun and into Ed's chest, making him fall to ground, cradling his chest.

"I'm not a little girl,"I say once more to him and look at the controller.

One minute and thirty two seconds remained.

My eyes widened before I ran around the corner and shot Sam in the chest. I drag his body out next to Ed's. I shot them in the chest, but near the shoulder, so they didn't die. I ran over to every hostage and cut the rope using my pocket knife. I ushered them out the bank as fast as I could before going to the wires that controlled the bomb.

In training, we learnt about this. I cut the blue wire, but nothing works. I look back at the controller to see ten seconds remaining. I look up and see a red wire above me. I go on my tippy-toes but can't reach.

I look at the controller again. Five seconds...

I jump as hard and high as I can. I grab my pocket knife and slit the wire in half, the controller stopping on one second. I breath a sigh of relief before walking out of the bank.

"The bomb has been defused, and the criminals are ready to be taken in." I shout out to the crowd. Policeman rush inside to restrain Ed and Sam.

I look around a see Mariah, we run to each other and envelope each other in a hug.

"I'm sorry I've been so horrible lately." she says.

"It's ok." I say. We pull out of the hug and loop our arms together.

"Now that's over, how about we go to Starbucks? I'm fancying a brownie." Mariah smiles.

"Sure," I laugh.

~*~

This is how I, Demi Lovato, saved my step-sister and the bank. I thought Ed and Sam would've been harder to defeat, but I guess there was only one thing I was against.

Time.