~Chapter 14~

Kylie's POV:

I was sitting there with Matt. He was being so comforting. I think he understood my problems, the part he didn't know, is that was my life.

I grew up with people telling me I wasn't good enough, I was a waste of space, I didn't belong in the same family with Nash, I was really fat and ugly, I would never be good at anything. It keeps going.

Now, people were telling me that because they were jealous that I had Matt, Matthew Espinosa, they didn't like it.

I had threats on FaceBook. I would read them, cry, then remember that Matt was a little protective, so I deleted the comments. Matt found some, given the pizza place incident.

I heard the guys out side running and cheering. Why? Matt got up and walked into their room, leaving me alone to think.

I walked to the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

I didn't bother locking the door. I just closed it, Matt wouldn't have bothered coming in there right?

'Why did I have to be born into this family? I didn't ask to be me, I don't want to be me. I'm not good enough for my family,never have been. Many people only come to MagCon for the guys and Mahogany, not me. Why did they put me in MagCon anyway? Because I'm Nash's sister. It makes no sense. No one cares about me anyways.'

"Kylie..." I heard Matt say. I was now crying... oh no... he was going to know something was up.

"In here," I said in a calm voice.

"Oh, I'll wait for you to get out." he said. I was still unsure if I should even leave the bathroom.

I walked up to the door and slowly put my hand on the doorknob.

"Princess, are you coming out?" Matt asked me.

I shook my head no to myself and put my hand over my mouth and started crying. "No..." I managed to get out. He ran into the bathroom and opened the door.

"Babe, what happened." he said.

"Matt I-" I said. "I'm not... I'm not good enough..." I cried and cried.

Matt hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"No," he said,"You know what? You aren't good enough. You are better than not good enough. You are too good to be like this. You were too good to be in the hospital. You are better than all of this." he said.

I cried into his shoulder, he laid his head on top of mine.

He picked me up bridal style and walked me to the bed slowly.

He laid me down and laid next to me. I love Matt so much. I need him.

"I'm going to go see Nash." I said. He got up when I did, I walked to the door to go into Nash's room.

"Wait," Matt said, pulling my shoulder around to face him. "Your eyes are still a little red and puffy."

"Oh," I said, covering my eyes with my hands,"I can wait."

He wrapped his arms around me. I tried not to cry, my eyes weren't red or puffy anymore.

I put a fake smile on my face and looked up at Matt.

"Let's go," Matt said. we walked to Nash's room.

"Kylie!" Everyone yelled when I walked into the doors. Matt hadn't told them I was in the room. They didn't know I was in the building.

Cameron ran from the other side of the room and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"You scared me." he said. I had left the lobby, nothing bad.

I hugged him back, I felt Matt looking at me. I ignored it.

Cameron pulled away and looked at me.

"You holding on?" He whispered. I nodded my head yes.

Wait... did he know my secret? How, no one knows. What is going on? I had to figure out what he meant by 'holding on'.

_______________________________
Hey guys! We made it to 574 reads! And it is all because of you! If you are kinda confused about what Kylie means by 'secret' it was mentioned in the description at the title screen. Does he know? Or is Kylie mistaking and took it the wrong way. Who knows? Oh wait, I do. You guys will see later. Big announcement next chapter soo. Until then,
-Kylie. <3