~Chapter 11~

Matt's POV:

I was sitting on the floor, looking at Kylie, my world, my everything, sleeping in my arms. Cameron had gone too far. Why?

The Cameron I know wouldn't have touched my girlfriend, let alone kiss her! What had he done to make him act this way.

I didn't know, but I was gonna find out. He had hurt my angel three times too many. He was gonna pay.

Nash and Hayes weren't happy with him anyways. All of us were upset at him.

I kissed Kylie's forehead for a few, simple, passionate seconds, as a tear fell from my eye to her cheek.

Kylie is everything to me. I wasn't going to lose her. I wasn't going to give her up that easy. I'm not going to give her up at all.

I picked Kylie up and took her to the bed. I laid her down and covered her up. I kissed her forehead and walked to Nash's room.

Nash and Hayes were talking. They hadn't heard me yelling at Cameron. They were downstairs with Jacob and Taylor. I was standing in the door frame. Nash looked at me, the look on my face said it all.

"Matt, what's up?"Nash said. He walked up to me, Hayes following him.

"Nash..." I said,"It's Cameron..." I looked down at the floor and started to get emotional.

"Matt? What about him?" Nash said. I looked up, tears in my eyes.

"He kissed her... He kissed Kylie." I said. "He forced her to kiss him. In front of me."

"I'm gonna kill him!!" Nash yelled and he rushed out the door. Hayes stayed and asked me questions.

"Where is she? What happened?" Hayes asked.

"She's in the bed room on the bed." I said."I came in and he was forcing her to kiss him. I tried to tear them apart but-"

Then we heard someone yelling. It was Jack Johnson and Aaron.

"Nash, calm down!" Jack J. yelled from a couple rooms down.

"Let's go!" Hayes said. He ran to find Nash. I didn't want to leave Kylie alone. She would be okay. Cameron was over there. I closed the door, made sure I had the key, and ran to find what happened.

"I'm going to kill you!" Nash yelled,"You touched her! You touched Kylie! You touched my sister!"

Nash was being held back by the Jacks, Cameron was sitting on the floor, his head in his knees. He was crying to himself, he had a bloody nose.

"What happened?" Hayes yelled.

"Nash punched Cam." said Jack J. "Cameron was on his phone, Nash came in here yelling. He punched him."

"He forced Kylie to kiss him! Kylie hit her head on the floor when he threw her off the bed. She is passed out in our room!" I yelled,"He has gone too far!"

Then something happened. My heart sank. I didn't know why, but I knew something wasn't right.

"Kylie..." I said softly. "Kylie!!" I yelled and I ran to go check on her.

I ran into the room. Kylie was yelling, screaming. It was happening again. She was having the dream. The same one she had when she was in the hospital.

"Leave me alone Cameron! Get away from me! Go away!" She was yelling,"Matt! Matt help me!MATT HELP ME!"

I rushed to her side and laid beside her in the bed. I put my arm around her waist.

"Kylie, Princess I'm right her." I said. She was squirming around as though being beaten.

"Baby, it's me. I'm right here. Matt is right here. I love you Princess, I'm right here, I won't leave you." I said calmly, she stopped squirming.

"Matt..?" She said quietly and calmly.

"Yes? Baby girl I am right here. I won't leave you." I said. I kissed her forehead and held her hand."Kylie, baby girl, if you can hear me, come back to me. Princess please wake up."

I kissed her forehead, and squeezed her hand softly.

"Matt?" she said softly. I looked down at her. Her beautiful blue eyes barely open. I looked into her eyes and smiled, tears filling my eyes.

"Yes baby girl?" I said.

"Kiss me..." she said with a soft, weak voice.

I nodded and bent my head down and kissed her lips passionately, and we stayed like that for a while, before she pulled away slowly.

She said softly,"I want you to be with me everywhere. I feel safe with you."

"What ever you wish for baby girl. I will do it for you." I said and I kissed her forehead.

She stood up and we walked to the other room with the guys her arms locked around my stomach.

"Kylie?" Nash said in a sigh of relief, and he walked over to us and gave her a hug. "Are you okay?" he asked her, she nodded her head yes. She looks so weak, she was still the beautiful blond hair blue eyed beauty I love so much.

We were standing in the doorway, we couldn't see Cameron up against the wall.

"Wh-where is Cameron?" Kylie said in a weak voice."I need to talk to him."

"He is in the bathroom, he needs to freshen up." said Jack Johnson.

Cameron got up and nodded at Jack, then walked to the bathroom. He washed his face, changed into a new tanktop, and came back out.

"Did I hear my name?" he said, and walked over to see Kylie and I.

"Cameron, I need to talk to you." Kylie said, and turned to walk away, I didn't let her hand go, making her spin back around staring into my eyes.

"I need to talk to him alone," she said looking at me.

"Kylie, are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded and turned away.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back around, crashing her soft lips into mine.

"Be careful. Yell for me if you need me." I told her and she nodded. Cameron turned around, facing away from Kylie, crying. The sight of her made him feel ashamed, and it should have.

"I love you Matt," Kylie said, her voice still weak, and she turned around and walked to our room, Cam following her.

I didn't have a steady stomach letting them be alone, but if Kylie trusted him enough to say she wants them to be alone. I know I should too. I loved and trusted her.

It's hard to let someone who has hurt the one you love so much be with them alone, but I did as Kylie wanted, and waited to hear her yell my name.

__________________________

Hey! It's Kylie! I hope you enjoyed this dramatic chapter. It wasn't very long, but I'll make the next one longer, since MagCon will be in the next chapter or the one after.
~Kylie.