「 15 」

the moment they got to clay's house, there was no time to waste. they just dropped their bags and started to leave the house again to go to places george wanted.

back at london, they planned on how to get through the hang out succesfully. george told them the places he wanted to visit, so that when dream asks to where places they should go, badboy and sapnap can suggest where to go, not making it seem like it was george who wanted it.

they also planned about george's trips to the comfort room. they decided that only sapnap should accompany george so nothing would seem suspicious and dream will just think of it as their "alone time".

now all they need to do is execute all of it.

the trip was really fun, the feeling felt ethereal. they all wanted to stay in that moment forever, in that feeling of youth. the places weren't deluxe, but their happiness beats whether the trips are expensive or not. nothing could top the light feeling in their hearts, it was like time has stopped for them. they were all genuinely laughing, genuinely smiling, genuinely talking about a lot of things, forgetting about george's disease that was holding them back.

but in every happiness, great despair comes after.

playing at the arcade, whenever george needs assistance at the restroom, he tugs on nick's shirt and he completely gets what it means. at first, clay kept on looking at them every time this happens, until there was a time where they had to go to the restroom and clay made a joke. "you two about to kiss again?" he laughed at his own joke, but wondered why darryl wasn't laughing. he looked at him and was about to ask why, when he was stopped, seeing darryl's sad face.

it was quiet for a while before clay spoke. "why do you look like that? you like george or something?" he tried to joke it off, to ease darryl from his sadness, and the latter responded nothing but a sigh.

花吐き。」

george and nick came out the bathroom, to see clay and darryl still playing. they kept on playing still, until after a few minutes, george needed to go once again to the restroom. he tugged on nick, and the same thing happened again. george expected for clay to tease them again, but he heard no teasing. walking to the restroom, he looked back at clay, only to see him focused on the game. he wasn't smiling, he didn't even bother smirking at george.

he didn't look like his usual self. what happened when we were gone?

花吐き。」

[ a/n ]
ㅡ this'll be over in like 3 chapters or less let's goooo

thank you for 1.73k views!