👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶

"Yes! It's so romantic!" Rose smiles.

(Sukura41: No it's not Rose! It's creepy just like Alix said it was! Adrien needs to put a restraining order against Marinette!)

"So then..." Marinette launched into her fantasy, imitating Adrien's voice. "Hey, Marinette! What are you doing here? What an incredible crazy coincidence!" She began speaking in her normal voice. "This is where "Tulip" springs into action! You give the signal to the rickshaw driver to come and park in the Nanny's car spot, then all I need to do is say to Adrien-"

Alix interrupts Marinette's fantasy, putting on a silly expression. "Bdi-di-di-di, di-di-di-di, di-di-di-di-di-di-di-dii!"

All the other girls laugh at Marinette.

"You're right, that's usually how it goes!" Alya agreed with Alix.

"But this time I'm really ready! I've got you guys with me. I'm gonna do it, I promise!" Marinette insisted.

(Sukura41: Yeah, right. 😒)

The girls cheer for Marinette.

"You're gonna be great," Mylène says.

"Wooo! Yeah!" Alix cheered.

Marinette then launched back into her fantasy. "So I say to him, "Since your car's not here we might as well ride home together. Hey, look! What a co-inky-dink! There's a rickshaw right here!" She starts imitating Adrien's voice again. "Awesome idea, Marinette! I've always dreamed of going on a rickshaw with you!" She then speaks normally. "We take a really romantic ride along the banks of the Seine and over the Pont des Arts bridge, where we just happen to run into André, the sweethearts' ice cream maker! Then, "Violet" skates by and showers us with rose petals! It's gonna be perfect!"

(Sukura41: All this just to go on a date with a boy who only thinks of you as a friend? Pathetic. 😑)

"It's-It's... so beautiful!" Rose praised.

"Any questions?" Alya quizzed.

Juleka raises her hand while Alix facepalms. "Which flower am I, again?"

"You're "Rose". That's right, right?" Rose asked Marinette and Alya.

"Mm-hmm," Marinette confirmed.

"Yes!" Rose pumps her fist.

All the girls put their hands together.

"Operation: Secret Garden", here we come!" Marinette says.

The girls raise their hands up and cheer.

Scene: The Trocadéro.

Adrien was currently doing a photo shoot.

"Come on, more happy! Smile like you're smelling a delicious lunch in ze kitchen! Ah! No, no! We need..." Vincent looks around and notices a lollipop stand. "Lollipops!" He zooms away to get to the stand.

Just then a mother walks by with her baby, August, in a stroller. Adrien waved at the baby, whose return wave makes him chuckle.

Vincent comes back with a lollipop. "There!" He gives Adrien the lollipop.

"Lolipop! Lolipop!" August chanted when he saw the candy.

Vincent then resumes taking pictures of Adrien. "Now we have good taste! Mm-hmm."

"Lollipop! Lollipop!" August squealed, dropping his toy.

"No, August. Lollipops are not for babies," His mother picks up his toy. "Your snack is a delicious bottle of milk." She gave him a bottle of milk from her purse before she resumed strolling away with him.