👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶

Start from the beginning

The other girls start laughing at Mylène's question.

"Seriously, Mylène? This is Marinette we're talking about here. Now, each one of you will have a codename based on a flower. Alix, you'll be "Violet". Mylène, you'll be "Sunflower". Juleka, you'll be "Rose". And Rose will be "Tulip"." Alya explained.

"Um, why isn't my name "Rose?" Rose asked.

"Because "Rose" is your real name," Alya replied.

(Sukura41: Alya should've just left Rose with her same name cause now it'll be super confusing.)

"It won't be a codename if we call you "Rose"." Marinette says.

Rose thinks for a moment.

"This afternoon, "Buttercup"," Marinette quoted the word. "Has a photoshoot at the Trocadéro fountains." She revealed as Alya put a sticky note on the Trocadéro photo.

"Hmm..." Rose pondered.

"Adrien!" Alix whispered to her.

"Ah!" Rose smiles.

"His security guard, a.k.a the "Nanny", will be waiting for him in the car on the other side of the esplanade, in the "chariot". He's supposed to take "Buttercup" back home after the photoshoot, except that's not gonna happen. This is where you guys come in." Marinette told the girls and they all nodded. "Step one: "Rose" will have a fake "No Parking" sign. She'll go over to-"

"Um, who's "Rose" again?" Mylène asked with her hand raised.

"Me, of course!" Rose informed.

"No, Rose. It's Juleka. You're "Tulip"." Alya points at the girls in order. "Violet". "Sunflower". "Rose". "Tulip". " She groans when Rose still doesn't get it.

(Sukura41: See what I mean?)

"So, step one: "Rose", you put the fake sign next to the "Nanny's chariot". Step two: "Sunflower", you'll go find a police officer and say to him:" Marinette began imitating Mylène's voice. "Hello, Mr. Police-Officer. Oh, look! That car's parked illegally"." She then begins imitating Roger's voice. "Well, you don't say! I shall enforce the law right this second! Thank you, young lady."

(Sukura41: Um, isn't that illegal? They're basically putting a fake sign up just to get Adrien's bodyguard to move when he doesn't even have to. Marinette needs to go to juvie and so do the other girls for listening and going through with the whole thing!)

"Step three: No more "Nanny"," Marinette says.

All the girls nod.

"Step four: "Tiger-Lily" will let us know as soon as "Buttercup's" done with his photo shoot," Marinette says.

Alya points at herself. "Tiger-Lily."

"But, instead of meeting up with the "Nanny", Adrien's gonna find..."

"Lotus!" Alya finished Marinette's sentence.

"That's Marinette!" Rose says, starting to comprehend.

Juleka, behind Rose, gives her an approving pat on the head.

"But when "Buttercup" sees that the "chariot's" gone, he'll just text his "Nanny", won't he?" Alix pointed out.

Marinette chuckles in mock-evil triumph. "Impossible. "Buttercup" always leaves his personal items in the car when he's on a photo shoot, even his phone. Such a professional!" She says the last sentence adoringly.

"She knows everything about Adrien! Creepy, no?" Alix whispered to Rose.

(Sukura41: YES ALIX! Thank you SO much for pointing it out! That's creepy as he11!!!)