After I said hi to Tessa, I walked up to Williams's office. I knocked the door, and I heard him tell me to come in. I
walked in earning him a surprised look on his face. "What are you doing here?" He asked amused, "Can't I come see my husband?" I asked walking towards him.

As I inched closer to him, I undid the button of my fur coat revealing my red lingerie underneath. He visibly stiffened at the sight of me, I shrugged off the coat and it fell to the floor making a pool at my feet. He stood up and walked towards the door, locked it and turned back to face me. He eyes raked my body with the passion of a crazed man, he just drank in the sight of my body not saying a word or touching me.

I took the first strides and cupped his head in my palms and crashed my lips on his. He fisted his arms around my waist and cupped my bare ass with his hands as he pulled me closer and closer to him.

I ran my hands down his back, tugging his thin shirt out his Jean so I could touch his skin. His hands, meanwhile, had very quickly found their way to my bum, and were massaging my buttocks, pulling my body tight up against his so I could feel the hard bulge in his trousers.

His mouth was on my neck now, licking my skin and Making my body shiver as my back arched away from him. In one swift motion, he flips me over so my stomach is on the table. I place my palms on the table as I listen to him undoing his pants and on those few seconds, I tell myself about million times how stupid we are for doing this here.

"Now be a good girl and stay quiet," his lips move against my ear before he slams into me.
One of his hands digs into my hips as the other wraps my hair around his fist and pulling me up so he can kiss my neck, he pounds into me relentlessly and I cover my mouth to stifle my moans and attempted screams. He doesn't hold back one bit and he lets out deep, guttural groan Everytime he enters me.

I feel his mouth against my ear, breathing heavily as he thrusts into me with everything he has. He works my clit in perfect sync with his movements and everything tightens inside me once again.
"You like it this way don't you? Fast and hard?" He says through his teeth. I cover my mouth with my own hand and gently bite down on the skin on my palm to keep quiet. "Answer me or I will stop." He threatens
I lower my eyes at him and nod, to overwhelmed with sensation to actually speak.
" I knew you would."

"Please", I moan out. I'm desperate for relief already
Please Willam, what? "Make me cum Willam, please"
He slams into me roughly, I almost collapse as he fills me entirely and my walls stretch to accommodate him.

I bite my lower lips and my head drops forward as I feel my eyes lower and sleepiness begins to take over. My head jerks backwards as Willam drips my hair and yanks it. He repeatedly slams in and out of me, every thrust rougher than the last one.

"Come on, give it to me." He says through clenched teeth and I tighten around his length.

"Fuck, come Daphne," he instructs as if I have a choice. As my orgasm reaches the brink, I'm afraid i may pass out from the amount of pleasure I feel. With another groan of my name and declaration of his love for me, we cum together. The orgasm rips through my body before I even have the chance to ready myself for it. His release follows mine. "Damn," he breathes out as he slows his pace and eventually stops.

He sits down on his chair and places me on his laps as I try to catch me breath. "I love you so much Daphne, thank you for being in my life" He says in between kisses on my forehead. We just sat there and said sweet nothings to each other as I gathered up strength and we left the office together.

He got into my car while the driver took his home, on the way home we stopped over to get a few things for our baby and Beatrice too.

We got home, took our showers and prepared to leave for our dinner. I watched him as he dressed up, I had some news for him and I couldn't wait to tell him that. We said goodbye to Edra and left for dinner.

At the restaurant, we were served a 3-course meal and we ate while maintaining a little conversation. I caught Williams staring at me one too many times, and each time I saw him he shifted his gaze away smiling slightly.

Our meal was done and we just sat down staring at each other, our eyes communicating what our mouth won't say. We stayed like that for some moments before I broke the silence. "I have something to tell you" I said my voice cracking slightly.

With concern etched on his perfectly chiseled face he reached out to rub my arms, "What's wrong?" He asked.
"I'm.. I'm pregnant Williams" I voiced out, "I found out last week, I'm 3 weeks pregnant" I continued biting my lips slightly. He didn't say anything, just kept looking at me.

"I'm so happy Daphne, I can't wait to have another baby with you" He said breaking the silence and moving towards me to hug me. I noticed his voice sound quite rough but I didn't say anything, I just hugged him back and we sat down again.

I noticed that he was mostly quiet after that, he didn't really say much, he just smiled and chipped in a few words when I said something. It wasn't very obvious because he tried hard to cover up for it but I knew he wasn't being himself.

We headed home after a while, Edra ran into his arms when we came in, Beatrice was ready to leave so I thanked her and gave her some stuff which I got for her earlier. She said goodbye to Edra and Williams as I escorted her out. "I know you're pregnant Daphne, it written all over you" She said as she hugged me by the doorway. I smiled and nodded to her.

By the time I went back in, Edra was already falling asleep, Beatrice had dressed her in her baby onesie, so I just fed her a bit and put her to bed. Williams kisses her forehead and left to take a shower.

When Edra had finally fallen asleep, I placed her in her cot and switched off the light. I walked to our room and met Williams dressing up for bed, I entered into the shower and I was out after a few.

Williams walked up to me and held my hands, he then fell on his knees and bent his head facing the ground. "Williams, what's wrong?" I asked surprised at his actions.
"Daph, Look at me" He started, "Why did you ever end up with someone like me? You've made me so happy these past years and I don't think I deserve you. I'm thankful each day that I came across you. You gave me another chance at life, you gave me a chance at love and most importantly you gave me a family. Never would I have believed that I'd have so much happiness in my life. You are my light, my life, my guardian angel. I love you so much Daphne, and I pray everyday that I'd never lose you. Thank you for everything" He said with his voice cracking.

I knelt down and raised his head up, there was tears in his eyes and down his cheeks. I held him in my arms as I felt tears in my eyes too. "I'm nothing without you Williams, I love you so much and I'd be with you forever, I can't wait to see the world with you and grow old with you. Happy wedding anniversary my light" I said still holding him in my arms.

That moment, a million thoughts ran through my mind. This was the height of happiness any woman will wish for and I had it all to myself. I stood up together with him and he held unto me like I was his air. I wriggled out of his arms and put on my night dress. We got into bed together, happier than we had started the day.

I had found something I'd never let go off.
"I love you Daphne" "I love you too Williams"

Here's a little something for you guys, I loved writing this book so much. Thank you everyone for reading and commenting and voting. Please share this book with your friends and everyone❤️❤️❤️