"The show was amazing."

Luka mumbled as he strummed his guitar absentmindedly.

"You play?"

Trevor slumped down on Luka's bed, I slapped his foot from my lower advantage point. Expertly ignoring the fact I had told him that months ago before we had stopped talking.

"I already told you he did you butt."

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you from down there."

I promptly flipped him off, he grabbed my finger and shoved it away with a challenging smirk.

"Careful."

I held his gaze for a beat, feening fake anger. Then stood with a huff, and turned to Jul.

"You said you wanted to re-dye your hair right?"

A small grin spread across her face and she nodded, tugging me off the floor and towards the bathroom. I leaned against the door frame while Juleka rummaged through cabinets. She ran her fingers over the assortment of colors and brands of hair dye her family accumulated over the years.

"Are we going with purple again?"

Juleka nodded and selected a very well-used bottle of purple dye.

"I think we have just enough for the tips."

"What not the whole head?"

I snarked back.

"Save that tone for my brother, you two are sickening."

A blush bloomed across my face.

"You don't enjoy my humor too?"

She nudged me, holding out the gloves and coughing over a laugh. She took an already purple-stained grey towel and threw it over her shoulders. I grabbed a comb off the counter and started to section her hair.

"So how do you know how to dye hair anyway?"

I shrugged as I squirted some of the dye into a plastic bowl.

"I used to dye Caleb's hair all the time back in middle school, and I've dyed Trev's tips before."

"We could dye Trevor's hair tonight, Luka just touched his up so he's out of the running."

She offered.

I took the first strand of hair into my hand while I contemplated her offer.

' He may look a little too similar to his alter ego.'

"Depends on what he wants I guess."

Juleka started to talk about a new single by Khalid while I got to work on her hair. He ironically had opened for us for one of our shows in the States, the band even had a chance to meet him. I didn't mention this though, focusing on the task at hand. I tried using the brush for a bit but opted to just use my hands.

After I finally finished I glanced at the small bit of purple left in the bowl, and then back up to Juleka's face in the mirror with an eyebrow raised.

"Want to maybe...... dye my hair?"

Juleka gave me a devilish smirk in the mirror.

"I was wondering when you'd ask, let's do the bottom layer of hair since we don't have a lot."

When we finally finished and had our hair dried in towels that were stacked on either of our heads, we walked back to Luka's room. Once we grew closer I took note of the loud music that became much more apparent. Juleka opened the door slowly and the sight wasn't what I was imagining when we were in the hallway. Luka and Trevor were both singing along to a Jagged Stone song. The former plays the air guitar and the latter pretends to sing into a microphone. They both bounced around screaming the words with vicious grins on their faces.