Chapter 14: Memoirs

Start from the beginning

Type: 'Sure..I'll be glad to..err..see you later then..'

Tine: 'See you later,Type'

*Cling*

*A message from Tine*

I book a Grab car and use the location that Tine send me..

A few minutes in the car and finally I can see a massive house..Am I at the right place?

Dang!!This two storey house is huge..Tine live alone here?Plus..this place.. it's too remote and far away from the city..

Type: 'Er..phi..Are you sure this is the location that I pinned just now?'

Driver: 'It is..Google Maps were never wrong..'

Type: 'Owhh..so..Khxbkhun na phi *wai* here.. the fee..Just keep the change..'

Driver: 'Khxbchai nong..'

I walked out from the car and walked to the gate..I pressed the bell several times until a black box let out a voice which makes me startled a little..

*Who's there???'

Type: 'It's Type..I'm looking for Tine..Is he home?'

*Owhh..Type.. It's me who's talking..Wait na..I'll open the gate for you*

Wow..This house are so.....modern and contemporary..

The gate was opened and I went in..The view was never been better when I walked in..The house look even bigger..

The house look even bigger

Tine: 'Type..Here.. hurry.. the weather is bad..'

Type: 'Yah..Be there..wait'

Dang..the lawn was huge..I have to run a few steps to reach the house..

As soon as I arrived at the door,Tine asked me to enter the house and sit on his couch..

Tine: 'Welcome to my paradise...So.. how was it?'

Type: 'It's great..I never seen a beautiful house like this one outside of the city'

Tine: 'Well.. P'Kao wouldn't allow us to live at the city..since we need our privacy too... Plus,the fans are sometimes being too much and willingly to sleep in front of our house when we are still living at the city..This makes us worried and afraid that they will get sick when they sleep outside.. Especially when the weather is like this'

Type: 'Yeah..you are right ..maybe that's why Tharn hired a lot of security to guard his condo..'

Tine: 'You bet..Owh..about the songs.. You have wrote anything about it??'