Chapter 4: Learning to Love

Tharn's POV

Can't believe he'll be that brave today..Well..If I didn't read his notes back then,I wouldn't have known his true feeling towards me too..

Tharn: ‘Ngan..I am your boyfriend now,right?Not a fake one?Right?Type..answer me'

He looked at me and turn his head to the car window again..

Type: ‘Mhmm..you are'

Tharn: ‘Ngann..Can I..'

Type: ‘A..aa ..You don't think about it..We are in relationship just a few minutes ago..'

Tharn: ‘Auw....hmm..'

I pout my mouth a little and I can see Type getting anxious..Just wait for his reaction..

Type: ‘Phiii.. Don't ever make that face in front of me..Or else..'

Tharn: ‘Or else what?'

Type: ‘Or else..I..I..I bite you'

Tharn: ‘Is that all?'

Type: ‘Yeahh..I will bite you..like a real bite..using my teeth'

Oh my god Type... Can't you be any cuter?I am enjoying your sigh and when you are mad,it is like the best show I would want to be in..Look at your eyes,they are so round and..and..Shiny..

Type:‘Stop looking at me like that...you..you creep me out..'

He turned to the other side and I know he is trying to avoid an eye contact with me..

After a few minutes of driving,Type's head slowly rest on my shoulder..

Tharn: ‘Mhmm..you must be so tired*caress Type's forehead*'

It's hard to drive with Type on my shoulder,but I can't let go this chance..I may be ego,but getting this much love from Type,it is like something that I've been dreaming of..

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

Tharn: ‘Type...Nong'Type..Wake up..We're home'

Type: ‘Mmhmm'

Tharn: ‘Huieyy..Type..wake up..we're home'

Type: ‘.......'

That's it..I'll carry you then..I slowly move his head from my shoulder and walked out from the car..I carry him and how funny,he is still sleeping..He hide his face on my chest and smile a little..

Tharn: ‘Type..are you awake?'

Type: ‘.........'

Well.. maybe he is still sleeping..

I knocked the door and it was unlock..Weird.. isn't late to not lock the door..Where is everyone  in here?

I softly shook Type so he wake up..

Tharn: ‘Type..wake up..We are home..'

Type: ‘Ummhmm..We are? *rubbed his eyes*'

Tharn: ‘Yeah..but where is everyone?I didn't see anyone yet..Even the door is unlock'

Type: ‘Hummh??But Vee and his boyfriend said they'll stay at home today..and Ken..he just finished his project yesterday..'