Chapter 26: Prologue to a Greater Plan, Part 2

"Are you watching me?" Lisa's voice rumbled off the tile, one of those brows quirking. "Someone sure is a voyeur."

Jennie smirked, not at all ashamed of being caught staring. "I totally am when I'm voyeuring your sexy body."

A soft giggle bubbled in the woman's throat at the younger woman's remark, her head shaking as she grabbed Jennie's arm to bring her under the spray in which the brunette was anything but ready for. She squeaked softly when the water suddenly covered her face, causing her to sputter out the water that managed to enter her mouth.

"You're too dramatic for your own good." Lisa tittered, maneuvering around the brunette as she made her way behind Jennie to grab the shampoo.

"You totally shoved me under that water!" The amused spark in her eyes had Lisa chuckling even more. However she found the brunette's reaction so amusing, she would never know. Perhaps it was the look Jennie was giving her with those green doe-eyes staring incredulously at her or the way her already thin lips seemed to disappear into a tight line.

"You say 'totally' way too much for your own good, dear." The teacher's words were short bubbles of laughter until they had finally subsided, leaving her to stare quietly at her partner, lips parted to take in the oxygen her lungs had lacked.

"I do not! 'Totally' is totally not my word." There was a pause before Jennie blinked and looked as if she had wanted to slap herself. "...I did not mean to do that. You didn't hear it."

"Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil." Lisa held up the apple scented shampoo, her visage stoic as if she weren't at all nude, wet, and in the shower, holding that bottle of shampoo like it were a mighty talisman.

And it was that very fact that had the brunette teenager suppressing the giggles threatening to spill out of her mouth. She forcibly swallowed them down, immediately turning around as she did so to hide the upcoming expression on her face. But her action had allowed Lisa to snatch up the damp golden locks in one hand and lather them with the fruity soap held in her other.

Jennie stood there quietly, allowing her lover to wash her hair with a relatively large smile on her face and let her mind wander. The two of them often showered together, lest it to save time or just spend time together- although they literally spend almost every hour of the day together. The brunette always loved hopping into the steamy shower with the older woman.

The way Lisa's slender fingers moved through the wet slab of her hair relaxed her into an eternal bliss. They massaged her scalp in a way that she never thought would take her to such a serene place with warm, wet water pouring down her back and the slick skin of the brunette's body occasionally brushing against her backside.

Jennie's eyes fluttered shut as she allowed the memories to merge with reality, her body swaying slightly as it automatically leaned into Lisa's own when the older woman tried to reach the top of her head. A soft hitch of air sounded behind her from the newest contact which had only sent a sliver of heat coursing down the teenager's spine.

The pleasurable tingle only grew unfathomably unbearable as Lisa kept adding incredulous amounts of friction with each movement she made to rinse the shampoo from Jennie's long locks. Her breasts felt hard against the soft skin of the brunette's pale back, which had only alerted Jennie of her own arousal, causing her own body to grow heavier with sudden desire. Her breath was nothing but mere puffs of repressed air, her heart drumming against her chest in a rapid tattoo.

"You're... ah, all rinsed out, my dear." Lisa's words were strangled, hoarse, as if she hadn't talked in days.

"Yeah. Thanks." Jennie tried to nonchalantly shrug off the small moment as she stepped forward and turned around to face the brunette before her. Those once chocolate brown eyes turned almost black since the last time she had seen them. A lip found its way between her teeth, getting chewed like a rubber bone when that shampoo was handed to her.