Their Differences

Tara 

"Where have you been Tara?" 

"Um.. horse riding,.... hunting.," 

"Tara, how many times have I told you, that hunting and horse riding are not the habits of a proper lady especially fighting" 

"...how did you know I was out sparring?" 

"Tara! Why cant you behave like your sister for once!" 

"(sigh) yes mother" 

Its always like this in here, Im always compared with Lara,well shes the "Proper Lady" after all, while Im the princess who hunts and ride horses that is so unlady like, but despite that i still love my sister 

Its been 8 years now, since I found my sister, we grow very close to each other, its like we have an unbreakable bond,.. I must admit she looks exactly as me, we really are twins, the only thing that will distinguished who is who is the hair and our bracelets, She has the same color and haircut as mine but she wear her hair always in low ponytails and she looks really elegant in that style, while my hair is always on high ponytails, I always want to see me as a tough girl, Her bracelet has a blue rose on it while mine has a red one, they give it to us, 8 years ago, so people wouldn't be confuse... 

Despite our appearances, we have nothing similar, well for one thing her name starts with L while mine starts with T, honestly why do people do that, naming twins like that, I mean why can't they name one Apple and the other Eryx, why do they have to make Lara and Tara, Sherly and Sherlyn, Alex and Alexa, it's really annoying, I mean we already share the same face, why do we need to share the same name?  

And that's beside the point, I'm talking here about personalities not go ranting about names, well first I'll gonna describe Lara, well she loves books and she's really smart, she's very serious even though she smiles, you'll never know who she is an angel or someone really obnoxious but one thing is for sure she's really mysterious  

Haha that sounds like a poem 

Lara 

She loves books and she's really smart  

She's serious even though she smiles 

You'll never know who she is, an Angel or someone really obnoxious 

But one thing is for sure, everyone thinks she's very mysterious 

Haha... Ok, I was just kidding about the obnoxious part, it was just so it's rhyme but if you think about it she's really annoying for someone like me, she's very quiet and you know i can't live without talking, I mean is she wasn't my sister I would think she's a snob but she is my sister and I know more than others know, she's really kind but she's very shy on a rude way, she'll help someone without anyone knowing but I'm here sister she can't keep secret from me... 

No one knows what happened to her while she is kidnapped, it seems that she dont remember anything or she just dont want to remember, no one knows if she was tortured or something I mean the bandits did not asked for any ransom so probably they harmed her but she wouldn't tell even to me... She has many admirers that looked at her from afar but I think she never noticed them she's too busy doing her job of being a princess while on the other part the complete opposite is me 

Tara, people see me as a princess who is not very proper, I mean almost everyday my mother always scold me about horse riding, swords, and hunting are not for girls, I just can't help it since I was a child I dreamed of being the first princess who will wear a sword in her waist, back then I thought no princess has ever done that but I was wrong and that inspires me more, I want to be like those girls, to be able to protect myself and othe people around me, mother said I wouldn't need to because I have knights all around me but then again its still different, I grow to love swords and horses and hunting, the only thing that Lara can't and won't do, once I really like bow for hunting but I used it only sometimes for the very reason that Lara can used it better than me, I mean she is my sister and I love her for that but I have pride too,.. I was 14 back then and I was awefully jealous of Lara of always being the favorite and the perfect daughter, so I finally decided to challenge Lara for an archery contest in which my teacher tought me to do and I practically ace that class, I was the best of all his students, and I must say that all his students are with noble bloods  and most of them are boys, sons of honorable knights, and i was the top, who wouldn't be proud of that, so the story goes, and I challenge her,... Sir Rolith argue at first after saying that Lara has no match, but after Lara said it was ok, then he finally agreed, He gave us 5 arrows, for five rounds, the one whos shot is more accurate and precise would win, Mother and Father, and Sir Rolith are the judges, the rounds are consist of shooting an apple, a flying bird, a running deer, a falling leaf, and the traditional target board... and guessed who win..Lara,... everyone was surprised of her skill back then, she doesn't take any archery class but still,.. That skill, that was of a master... no one knows how shed learned it.... I hate her that time, but later, she made me feel better, saying how she envied, my confidence, and skills, saying she can never do that "Your good in your own way and you know that, I envy you for that" that was her exact words, I felt like talking to a very wise man despite the fact that I was minutes older than her, but since then weve grown close,.. like we should have in the first place....

Shes the only one who knows that Im a member of an underground information association, an association who investigates and solve crimes in the kingdom secretly, other nobles are also members in this association, they are elites and best at their own areas and guess what Im the best on fields, Mother and Father never knew about this, they would never let me if they did,... I never thought Lara knew, until sometime, but she promise to keep it a secret that makes me love her more