That's it, these niggaz pushed my Bitch mode button Sooooooooo hard, the shit exploded.

"FIRST OF ALL MY NAME IS JACOB PEREZ, THANK YOU, SECOND OF ALL, IM PROUD TO BE A FAG CUZ AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE I STAND, THIRD OF ALL, HE'S OBVIOUSLY AWARE THAT IM A FAG, YA ALL AINT TRIPLETS THAT MIMIC EACH OTHER, AND LASTLY, Y'ALL CAN ALL SUCK MY WHOLE DICK, TAKE IT PERSONAL AND DIE, AND IF Y'ALL WANT THE HANDS, THEN START SWINGING CUZ MY SHITS WORK!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What are you guys talking about, he's not even gay"Chresanto lied with a fake confused face.

"Chresanto, you know damn well that's a lie, you knew I was gay." I spat at him.

"YOUR WHAT!?!? OH HELL NAWW,GTFO MY ROOM,I DON'T ALLOW GAY NIGGAZ IN HERE!!!"Chresanto shouted as my heart shattered.

Is he serious right now? Ik he's not gonna play the role.

"Better yet, you need to gtfo my house, I can't believe this shit man!!"

Chresanto is lying and disrespecting me, why is he acting like this? He is so petty for this.

"But Chresanto I thought-(gco)"

"That we were gonna be together, oh you some gay ass muthafucca, you are dismissed from my life, goodbye gay boy" Chresanto said slamming the door in my face.

I bursted out with tears, running out of the house and into my car, how could he do this to me, this went from a perfect day to a disaster.

I was bawling in my car letting all of my tears evacuate my eyes.

After 30 minutes of crying, somebody startled me by knocking on my car window.

I lowered down the window and a beautiful young woman was standing in front of it. she had black curly hair which sightly passed her shoulders and she seemed like she was a sweet girl.

"Ummm..........hi......are you okay sir? I know this shouldn't be any of my business but i just dont like seeing people hurt,unless they hurt me of course" she said then chuckled at her last couple of words.

I opened the car door as she came in and sat in the seat beside me.

".......hey,im just feeling like a disaster right now. So theres this boy who i like right? He has been flirting with me for the longest and he wanted me badly. I had no choice but to finally take a chance to have him as mines. And when we were about to do our business, his friends were there, then he went two faced and pretended like he didnt like boys, then he kicked me out...." i tried fighting those tears but i just couldnt anymore.

I became a crying waterfall while i was leaning on the sweet girls chest,the aroma of juicy catour hit my nose and the sent was lovely.

But i honestly am not in the good mood to mention anything so i just stood there crying.

"There, there, its okay, he's probably just a jerk like the rest."

She said while patting my back.

"May i ask your name sweetheart?"

She asked me with a sweet comforting voice.

"J-Jacob" i stuttered and sniffed.

"A-and yours?" I asked her.

"Jewels" she said with a cheesy smile.

I cant even lie, she has a pretty smile, and it looks like shes my type also.

I mean, she has my afro, she clearly likes the misfits, she customly made the shirt that she was wearing, it was a white crop top with misfits written all over it, and shes pretty!!!! Shes someone i would date........but would that make me bisexual? Am i bisexual? I dont even know, im just really tired and i need to get home. Its been a loonngggg day.