~1~

7:00 a.m.

Jacob's POV

"NIGGA WAKE TF UP!!!"

My funny yet annoying alarm kept repeating.

I grabbed my phone off of the counter and turned off the alarm.I slowly lifted my head off of the bed and let out a nice yawn and a beautiful stretch.until...

BOOM!!!

"JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ,HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TOO, pick up your socks and underwear papi , it's bad enough that I have to pick up Jayla's toys. You know mami's stressed out right now."my mother said.

"Yeah I know,I'm sorry mom I've just been rushing lately.

"Okay, I understand,you are in high school after all."

"Yeah."

"Okay Mijo, start getting ready."

"I will."

My mom exited the room as I got up and started getting my clothes.I pulled out a grey and white Polo shirt,my white cargoes, and my Wolf Grey 3's.(Yes,this nerd gets flee)

I fixed my curls and put on my clear, screw on, gauges.I got my money maker bookbag and exited my room.

When I got downstairs, I saw my older sister Adriana (Yes she has a black girl name) sitting on the couch,watching the news.we did our usual greeting;

"Hey thot " I said loud enough so she could hear.

"Goodmorning squally"she replied.

"Hey mom I'm off to school."

"Okay hun, please be careful, Mijo."

"I will"

And with that, I took off to school.

~At His School~

I got to school and with no hesitation,I headed straight to first period.when I got there,my friends Heather,Mary,Lexi, and Daniel were sitting at our table.

"Heeeyyyyy Chickasss........and Daniel"

"Hey sexy" said Lexi

"Hey boo" said Mary

"Wuddup J." Said Heather.

And of course,Daniel is blushing.I took a seat. Next to my friends and we started chatting,until this one sexy,buff,brolic,lick em from head to toe, fine ass,mofo walked by. He's new to the school but he's already the bully of the school.he glanced at me and my friends then looked away as he took his seat in the table across from us.

"I heard he bullies nerds Jacob,so don't try anything" said Lexi.

"But he's never did anything to me everytime I'M around him"

"Never say never"said Heather.

"Something suspicious is going on" said Mary.

Daniel just looked a little hurt. See the thing with Daniel is that he has a crush on me,but he's too cool.let's say if we go out,then we'll argue,break up,then never talk again.

He's too cool of a friend for me to loose him,and I know how this sounds but I'm just gonna have to let him suffer.

"I know Mary,how come he never picks on me?"I asked.

"He likes you,I can tell"said Lexi.

"Yeah,I mean,he looks like he wont lay a finger on you,it's like your,special" said Mary.

"True" Heather added on.

"Don't gas me ✋"

After I said that,Daniel got up and went to the other table.

"What's wrong with him?" Asked the girls in unison.

"He STILL has a crush on me from last year and I don't wanna ruin our friendship by going out with him."

"Oh" they all said.

"Class,today we will be learning about algebraic expressions" stated Ms. James.

The whole time Ms.James was talking,I was staring at the most beautiful creature/bully ever

Chresanto August.

If only he wasn't a bully and if he was gay,or bisexual,which I need to confirm,Cuz there is rumors going around That he is bi and I want to make sure.

"After this chickas, we gotta go to the mall,I want some carmines and a rugby book bag with some studded earnings and a Tiger shirt,and some typpa pants."

"Yaayyyyy, shoopiinggg!!!!!" They all whisper yelled.

I want to see his expression to my money spending game,cuz dis nigga dallaz be on point,I gotz stackz boo. I'M such a bird lml.

WELL HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK "Royce (Jaysanto)A Different Type Of Nerd.

How'd y'all like,good,bad,not that bad for a start.

Well,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay mindless

Truly Yours,Nene :*