Good or Bad

Hey, I'm Cadence Snow. Yup the Cadence Snow, the only heiress to Ace Snow's billion-dollar dynasty. Ya I know I can't believe it either. The Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist has a 17-year-old daughter. You're probably thinking that I was a mistake. Surprisingly I wasn't. Ace made a decision when he was 19 that he would have a kid to take on his dynasty once he passed. Pretty much he fast-tracked his life. Most people think it's weird that his daughter is 17 and he's 36 but it's pretty normal. You might be thinking "wait where's her mom in all this" well mom was a VS model. We don't really talk anymore but she's more of a friend than a mom to me. She's a real angel. Dad planned everything out perfectly so far his plan is still on track. Mom visits every once in a while and every time she does we always go out for a girls week. after that week mom and dad go on a week-long "business trip". That excuse worked when I was 9. We all know they have a week to go and have some adult fun. But when they get back they always bring me presents so I pretend I don't know what's going on. Anyways enough about me let's get back to reality before my dad thinks there's something wrong with me. (Dad worries about me A LOT).

It's been about a month since I've seen dad. He's been going around the world in his private jet for meetings and business deals. He's supposed to get back today and I can't wait. Even though he's a playboy there's only one girl in his life that he truly loves and cares' for and that's me. It's Saturday morning and I've just been wandering around the house cause frankly I have nothing better to do. I asked Barnaby to make us something to eat. I figured why not just watch a movie. Barnaby's our butler but also kinda my babysitter. He's been working for my dad since grandpa originally started this business. He's pretty much part of the family at this point. Dad wouldn't know what to do without him. He made me some homemade pizza. It's the best pizza I've ever had. I was just chilling in our home theatre watching Disney movies. Wait I should probably give you a house tour. This won't take long.

Front

Backyard

Backyard

Front Entrance

Front Entrance