Chapter 6

Brianna POV

It's been 15 years since I have birth to my baby girl. I am now married with 3 children. I have 2 boys and another girl, Armani, Xavion, and A'mour. They are ages 12, 11, and 10. I had them all back to back. I got married at 19 to my best friend, Elijah. He knows all about Gianna and he's been completely supportive of the decisions that I've made.

We got together our junior year of high school when we were 17. We are now 30 years old and living a good life. My family is doing well. My mom and dad decided to work things out a few years back so they are back together and my brother, DJ, is married with 2 kids now. His wife is amazing. Her name is D'ariana. They have a son, Derek III, who is 13 and a little girl, Dejanae, who is 11.

We have a very close knit family.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my baby girl. I regret giving her up. It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life but all I can do now is pray that she comes looking for me one day and that she is willing to have a relationship with me.

Characters

Brianna^ age 30

Elijah^ age 30

A'mour^ age 10

Xavion^ age 11

Armani^ age 12

DJ^ age 34

D'ariana^ age 34

Dejanae^ age 12

Derek III^ age 13

Mom (Diana)^ age 51

Dad (Derek)^ age 52