Chapter 3

Derek POV

The parents of the two niggas we got down at the station now just got here. I knew that the last name Drayton sounded familiar but I ain't think nun of it till his parents got here. Me and his dad been good friends since we was kids and he also a cop.

Josiah-Derek, what's going on?

Me-Well yo son, that other one who over there with him, and another one who we don't know yet raped my baby girl at a party a few months ago.

Josiah-Why wouldn't she say anything when it first happened?

Me-Because she was scared and she didn't plan on saying anything but she had to because she's pregnant.

Josiah-Damn. I can't believe this lil nigga did this shit again.

Me-Again?

Josiah-Yeah about a year ago, this girl told her mom that he had raped her but she didn't press no charges on him.

Me-Well I can guarantee u that Bri will be pressing charges on all three of them.

Josiah-Where the other one at?

Me-Bri didn't know who he was. She said that she know what he look like but not his name.

Josiah-Okay, I'm gon go talk to Kaleb and then u can lock him up in the back.

Me-Alright.

He went back to talk to his son.
__________________________________
Josiah POV

I walked to the back to talk to Kaleb. He did this same shit last year but that girl didn't want to press any charges. But I know Derek and I know that he ain't gon let these niggas get away with hurting his baby girl.

I see Kaleb sitting at the table in the interrogation room.

He looked up when he saw me.

Me-What the fuck was u thinking Kaleb? You did this shit last year and you got away with it cause that girl didn't press charges. But I'm telling you right now, I know this lil girls dad and they are a family of FBI agents and cops. She pressing charges on you and whoever else was involved.

Kaleb-Everybody been with that bitch. She just the pass around and now that she pregnant she wanna say that we raped her.

Me-OK so if that's true, why would she pick y'all names outta everybody she could have said raped her, why y'all three?

Kaleb-I don't know. Maybe you should go ask her.

Me-Kaleb, you fucking up your own life. Don't you know that when y'all go to court, they gon push for no bail. And you gon be stuck in here through the whole trial. And its almost a guarantee that they gon charge all of y'all as adults.

Kaleb-What I'm scared for? This bitch lying.

I smacked the shit outta him.

Me-That's the second time u called her out of her name. She is a young woman and I know u did it Kaleb. I know u did because I know u.

Kaleb-Pops can u just call the lawyer for me?

Me-U know what? No. They'll give u a good public defender. I'm done with u Kaleb. Me and your mom did everything we could to raise u right and this the second time, the second fucking time that u did this to a young girl. U gon be 18 in a couple weeks and your life is over. Because u wanted to do this again.

I walked out and went back to the front.

Me-Derek, DJ, I know y'all prolly want to kill him but they gon get his arrogant ass while he in there.

I walked out.

We did our best to raise him right and he keep doing dumb ass shit. He messed with the wrong ones daughter this time and he prolly won't see the outside of jail for years if ever.
___________________________________
Brianna POV

I'm at home now and all I want to do is sleep. I have been questioned by so many cops in these last couple hours and I'm tired of talking about it. I know they want me to go down to the station to identify them and so that they can try to identify the other one.

I just want to forget what happened and just be here to raise my child by myself but I know that that probably won't happen.
___________________________________
Chapter 4 coming soon