I was seated in class seated alone while Damola was outside studying with some other art students and Agatha with Daniel Danjuma and some other commercial students. Everyone seemed to mind their business and the usually noisy and rowdy class was silent except a few whispers here and there.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower belly and my eyes widened. Oh God! Not now. My monthly flow was knocking at the door and I did not have any sanitary towels with me. I'm so screwed. I didn't get signs before and it wasn't due yet. Things we face as girls! I got up to find a solution to my problem. Why today? Why now? I groaned.

I had already gotten to the door heading out of the class when strong arms wrapped around my waist.
"Uzo keep it down and play along" He whispered in my ear.
"Timi what is wrong with you? Why don't you let me be? Just let go of me and don't make me create a scene" I said through gritted teeth.

"I will. Just make sure you stay put when I do"

"What? Why is that" I said and looked round the class and saw that almost everyone was facing their books. Just a few stares here and there. "Timi let go people are looking"

"Will you just listen to me once Uzo! You're stained. Stay put while I pull off my hoodie"

That was enough to make me stand still. I was stained and Timi saw it. I mentally face palmed myself. 'How embarrassing' I thought. How was I going face him.

I stood still even as Timi tied his hoodie around my waist. Kamsy walked into the class and his eyes were on us. How bad could this day get? I looked away from him.

"There" Timi said and I turned to face him. "Err...thanks. Timi" I managed to say and his smiled which brightened his features.

I walked away slowly cautious of my stained house wear blue checked gown. I went to Damola and told her about my condition. She walked around with me to find someone who had extra sanitary towel. I got one from a girl in another arm and quickly rushed to the toilet to wash up.

I rushed into the toilet and bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going" She hissed and I looked up to be met with Dinny glaring at me. "I'm sorry" I said and moved foward.

"Uzo"

I turned arching a brow. "Stay away from him. Timi is mine and mine alone. I scoffed "Yeah right. Like I'm interested in him" I rolled my eyes.

"Just stay away from him and we are cool" she smiled maliciously.

You better thank God it's PTA toilet we are using if not you won't stand here talking trash. I hissed and walked into a toilet cubicle.

Our school had launched the PTA toilet the previous term and it had served as a lifesaver to many students. The school's toilet was dilapidated with maggots coming out from every angle.

I was done in no time. I stood in front of the mirror and sighed. What is happening to me? I just hope I'm doing the right thing.

I held Timi's hoodie close and sniffed it. It reeked of  masculine cologne. I inhaled the scent and exhaled. What am I doing?

TIMI'S POV
I returned from my conversation with Uzo. Peter and I were seated together.
"I did tell you I don't feel so good about Dinny didn't I?"

I just raked my hands through my hair. A habit I had gotten used to whenever I was frustrated.

"She refuses to believe me Peter"

Dinny walked towards us and sat beside me wrapping her hands around me. "Hey boo"

I shrugged her off. "Stop this Dee. We are not dating. Stop acting like we are.
Uzo is the one I like not you. You're just a friend to me and I stated it in that letter. You have done enough by turning Uzo against me. Please stay away...I don't want yo loose my temper".

"But Timi...."

I could see Peter stifling a smile.

"Stop this. Please leave me alone for now. I need time"

Chapter eleven is out 💃💃💃

Double Update today 😊😁

Uzo is frustrated and so is Timi 🤧😩😭

Please make sure you vote and comment.

Share with as many people as you can🤗🤞

Let's make it to 1000 reads people😩🙏

Love y'all❤❤❤🍓

Qhupid out🐾🐾