Newt roared against her before gasping for breath. Ivy grabbed Newt's body as he started to collapse. She slowly lowered him to the ground, using her own body as support to hold him up.

"Newt," she said, adjusting as much as she could to be able to see his face. "Newt, come on."

She watched as the dark veins slowly began to disappear from his face. She released an airy laugh of relief at the sight. Newt turned his head to look at her, his eyes unfocused.

"Ivy?" he mumbled.

"I'm here, Newt. I'm here. Don't worry, you're going to be okay."

"Where- where's Tommy?"

"Thomas is fine. He went to go get help."

She looked over her brother's face, panicking a little when the black veins weren't totally disappearing. They weren't returning to their previous state, but they hadn't disappeared entirely.

"D*mn it," she muttered, holding Newt closer. "You're going to be okay, Newt. I promise."

"I'm sorry," Newt said weakly, leaning against her. "Ivy, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry."

"Shh. Don't apologize, it's not your fault. Everything's gonna be okay. I'm here. I'm not letting you go again, I promise."

Newt reached blindly to the side before finding and grasping her hand.

"I'm sorry," he muttered again, his eyes falling shut a little.

"Hey, no no no! Stay awake, you hear me? You've got to stay awake." She shifted a little to make the two of them more comfortable when a sharp bolt of pain went through her leg. She looked down to see that her leg was steadily bleeding, the knife still in place. "Sh*t."

"What?" Newt asked. He turned to look at her but his eyes landed on her leg. "Ivy-"

"Don't. I'm okay. We're gonna be okay. I promise."

"Ivy, did I-"

"Newt, I'm fine." She turned his head away from the sight so he was looking up at her. "Just focus on me. Nothing else, okay?"

"You're crying."

Newt lifted his hand to her face, wiping away some of her tears that she hadn't known had fallen. Ivy smiled slightly at him, leaning into his hand for a moment before pulling it from her face. She held her brother, trying to keep them both calm until Thomas, Minho, or Gally came back with the serum.

"Ivy!"

Her head shot up at the shout of her name.

"Ivy! Newt!"

"We're here!" she shouted back as loud as she could.

"Ivy!"

"Over here!"

She watched the street with wide eyes, waiting for the source of the calls to appear. Not a moment later, several figures appeared through the smoke and fire in the street, looking around for them. Ivy couldn't help but laugh a little when she saw who had come.

Graham was leading the way, Minho and Brenda close behind him while Frypan and Gally were the last to appear.

"Graham!" she called.

Her brother spun around, his eyes immediately landing on his younger siblings.

"Ivy!" Graham shouted. "Newt!" He ran forward, the others close behind as he dropped to his knees. Graham leaned down and wrapped his siblings in a hug. "You're all right."

"Mostly," Ivy said. "But yeah, we're all right."

"Where's Thomas?" Brenda asked, looking around for the boy.