9

(Kairi's Pov)
I took Mari home and then I went back to my house. I went on TikTok for a bit and then brushed my teeth, changed and then went into bed. Before I fell asleep I messed Mari.
Mari🥺🥵-Mariana
Kai❤️-Kairi

Kai❤️
Good night beautiful 😊

Mari🥺🥵
Goodnight. Thank you for today and for understanding ❤️

Kai❤️
It's ok. I had fun too.
Is it ok if I pick u up for school tomorrow?

Mari🥺🥵
Yeh ofc :)

Kai❤️
Okiee see u tomorrow. Goodnight again <3

Mari🥺🥵
Good night bubs 🥺

Excuse me? Bubs ? I- teehee. I smiled to myself as I drifted to sleep.

next morning•
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I went on my phone a bit and I texted Mari ,,good morning'' she hasn't replied back so I'm guessing she's still asleep. I got in the shower and got changed and then checked my phone to see if she had messaged me. And she did 😊.

Mari🥺🥵
Good morning! Sorry I didn't reply I was in the shower.

Kai❤️
It's ok. I'll pick u up in like 10 minutes ok?

Mari🥺🥵
Yeh that's fine. Also my Nona wants to give you food because when I told her ur picking me up she made extra food just for you 😭

Kai❤️
Aw 🥺 that's good bc I get 2 breakfast andd I get to see you aswell 😌

Mari🥺🥵
Lmao 😂 okie I need to finish getting ready so text me when ur here.

Kai❤️
Ok byee 😘

Mari🥺🥵
Byeee 😘

(Marianas PoV)
I went down stairs after getting dressed and saw a car pulled up in my driveway. Kairi stepped out and knocked on the door.
Kairi: helloo 😊 aw you look pretty.
Mariana: hi. Thank you so do you.

This is what I'm wearing:

I decided to start dressing up nicer for school

I decided to start dressing up nicer for school. Well mainly for Kairi butt he doesn't have to know that 🤭. My school does have a dress code but it's not that strict.
Me and Kairi walk into the kitchen and he's greeted by my Nona hugging him.
Nona: it's so nice to see you again!
Kairi: thank you and you too.
Nona: Mariana told me your picking her up so I made extra food since..
Nona + Mariana: ,,breakfast is the most important meal of the day'' I said it with her since she says it basically every day. Kairi laughed as we sat down and ate. We talked and then we finished and we made our way to Kairi's car.
Mariana: dibs getting the aux.
Kairi: What? No my car so I put the music on.
Mariana: mhmm no. I smiled sitting in the passenger seat and getting Spotify on. I played ,, The way life goes bye lil uzi vert feat oh wonder'' |if you haven't heard this song it's the one Kairi duets with Aliz|
Kairi: damn. I thought you would put on like Harry styles or some one like that.
Mariana: I mean I do listen to Harry styles but I like uzi better.
We got to school and we both got out the car. As we where walking in Kairi locked his hand with mine. We saw the boys and they came over to us.
Ale: ooh this a thing now 😏
Mariana: I-
Robert: I swear if you hurt her I will kill you!
Roshaun: yeh no one hurts my only girl bestie! We still have to talk about girl stuff!
Kairi: yes I promise I won't hurt her. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and then we walked to our first class. We sat down. We all had class together so it was really fun.
Mattia: also Mariana you actually look nice for once.
Mariana: yeh I know I actually tried to look good today.
Alvaro: for Kairi? 😏
Mariana: what? No 🤭
Ale: yeh yeh we all know it was for him.
Kairi: hm? Who said my name?
Mattia: oh Mariana dresses up fo-
Mariana: nothing don't worry 😳