5

(Marianas pov)
We got to kairis house and we all went into his room. His mom and sister weren't home so it was just us 5. We just chilled and made some TikToks. The boys where now playing fifa so I just laid on Kairis bed on my phone. I realised the time and it was 6:40pm. It wasn't too late but my Nona usually makes dinner around this time and I didn't want to waste her food.
Mari: hey I'm going to go. My Nona is going to make dinner food and I don't want her to waste it by me being late.
Kairi: ok we'll see you tomorrow.
Mari: ok bye.
Mattia: bye mari
Kairi: don't call her that.
Mattia: why? You did
Kairi: yeh only I'm aloud to call her that.
Mattia: fine ok.
Alejandro: bye Mariana.
Robert: bye tiny
Mariana: ah rude I say putting my hand on my chest copying him from earlier. I walked out Kairis house and started walking. As soon as I got to the end of the driveway I realised I left my bag in his room.

(Kairis pov)
We all said our goodbyes to Mari and then me and Mattia carried on playing fifa while Robert and Alejandro where down stairs getting food.
Mattia: so do you like her?
Kairi: who
Mattia: mariana duh who else?
Kairi: um idk. At first she was just tutoring me and the other day she came round because her Nona and my mom are friends and she looked hot.
Mattia: so your using her? My man! He dabbed me up. Wait. No I never meant it like that. Yeh she's hot but I'm not using her. She's so nice and she's so funny but I'm not using her. All of a sudden Mariana walked in with ale and Robert behind her. I knew she heard what Mattia said and so did the boys.
Alejandro: your really using her? Damn I thought we where changing but obviously you and Mattia haven't.
Robert: you all used to bully her and Alejandro is the only one that's changed. Mariana is such a nice person and both of you are so rude!
Mariana: i- um I left my bag. S-sorry. She left my room and so did ale and Robert. I followed them until I got to the door.
Kairi: wait I didn't mean that! I never used you. I promise!
Mariana: I have to go my Nona wants me back. Good bye. She walked away and Alejandro and Robert followed her.

(Marianas pov)
I walked out of his house and ale and Robert followed me.
Ale: hey it's ok. You have us. What Kairi did was wrong I'm sorry but I swear I'll never do that to you.
Mariana: thank you.
Robert: we'll stay with you tomorrow just in case they try do anything to you.
Mariana: i was actually starting to trust him. But obviously when he said sorry he didn't mean it.
Ale: Mariana it's fine. He's a dick for doing that to you. Your better than that and I'm so glad that you took his apology because now I can be friends with you and I've seen the person you really are.
Robert: yes I'm so happy to have you as a friend tiny. Even though we've only met today.
Mariana: thank you both so much. I'm glad where friends too. They both hug me and we get to my house.
Mariana: hey nona I'm back!
Nona: come stai amore? Did you have a good time?
Mariana: I'm fine. Is it ok if Robert and Ale stay for dinner?
Nona: si it's ok. The more the better.
We all sat for dinner and it was the beat time. We all just talked about school and Nona loved the boys. After we ate they went home and I helped wash up the dishes.
Nona: I like them Mariana. You've made good friends.
Mariana: grazie Nona.
Nona: why didn't Kairi or polibio come?
Mariana: oh um they where busy.
Nona: oh ok. Tell them to come next time though!
Mariana: yeh I'll see.

this chapter is kinda short. Pls tell me what you want to happen in this.
Song- listen to ' Yeh Right by Joji'