"I thought Lawrence said that you were still finding a way into the City," Frypan said, looking confused.

"He doesn't know," James told them, arms folded across his chest. "As far as he knows, none of this or what we're doing exists. He just wants to get into the City to destroy what WCKD has done."

"We're just doing so in a more tactful way," Jocelyn said. "One that will save more lives."

"And the rest of us work for Lawrence as more inside sources," Gally said. "Most of use are soldiers and weapons specialists. We have our own weapons here, but we also have the ones provided to us by Lawrence's people."

"So do we have a plan?" Thomas asked. "To get Minho. When are we going to get him?"

"The sooner the better," Eliza replied. "I leave for work before noon and some of us need rest before then."

"Then why don't we do that," Graham suggested, speaking up for the first time. "Everyone get some rest and in a few hours, we'll discuss some plans on how to get Minho and the other kids out."

The rest eventually agreed and began dispersing. Ivy told Erin that she would sleep in a different apartment with her brother and led the Gladers and their friends to different rooms. She gave one apartment to Thomas and Frypan, one to Jorge and Brenda, then brought Newt to another.

When the two were by themselves, Ivy sat down on the old couch in the room and lowered her head a little. Newt slowly approached and sat down beside her.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"I will be," she breathed, looking up at him. "It's just... everything that's happened in the last few hours is a lot to handle. First I see Minho, now you guys? I'm so happy to see you but I'm also a lot more scared."

"Because you could lose us."

"Yeah."

Newt wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

"I'm not going anywhere, Ivy," he said. "Not again."

"Then there's something I should tell you." The two pulled back to look at one another. "Actually, it's a few things. Do you remember, back in the Maze, when I said that Alby remembered that he had a sister?"

"Yeah. You yelled at Gally that night."

Ivy couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"I yelled at him a lot that night. Anyway, Alby had told me a little of what he remembered about his sister, as well as her name. Her name was Eliza. And she's here."

Newt's eyes widened, almost the same way Gally's did when she had told him the same news.

"You mean the woman in there, the one you work with at WCKD, is Alby's sister?" Ivy nodded. "And does she know about him?"

"I told her shortly after we met. I couldn't keep that from her, but she does know that he was a great guy and that he died saving Chuck's life." She paused before looking at Newt a little more closely. "Do you... do you remember much about before the Maze?"

"Not really. I mean, I sometimes get little images whenever I sleep, but other than that, not a lot. Why? Is there something else I need to know?" Ivy looked down a little, trying to figure out how to word what she wanted to say. Newt laid his hand on her shoulder, prompting her to look back at him. "You can tell me, Ivy."

"We're twins," she whispered.

She watched as the words registered in Newt's head and his eyes widened again.

"We are?" he said. "You're sure?"

"I remember. After getting shot, I remembered us being taken. Our parents were gone, but we had an older brother."