"Do you think..."

"Yeah. One of those women out there is Alby's sister. And she doesn't know he's dead."

"Are you going to tell her?"

"She deserves to know. But he died saving someone's life. It won't be enough to make the news easy, but hopefully it's comforting." She sighed. "I just don't know when to tell her."

"You'll the right time." He paused before saying, "I know, it's a long shot, but how much do you remember of your past?"

"Barely any. I think I was in a relationship with Minho before we got to the Maze. And I have two brothers."

"You guys were a couple. I remember that. When you weren't with Newt, you seemed to always be with Minho. Newt was always like, 'I don't get why he always had to steal my twin from me. It's not fair.'" Excitement suddenly appeared in Gally's eyes. "Oh my gosh, you and Newt are twins!"

"Yeah," Ivy said with a chuckle.

"I knew it! You two looked so alike that it didn't make sense that you weren't related. You both have the same accent and you two behaved like siblings all the time. Wait, didn't you say you had two brothers? Who is he? Do you remember him?"

"You know that guy you punched in the face?" Gally's eyes looked like they were about to fall out of his head.

"Are you serious?!" Ivy nodded, smiling. "Ivy, that's great! Does he know? Have you talked to him?"

"I think he does know. I barely talked to him; the first time I met him was at dinner."

"Then why are you still here?! Go talk to him! You haven't seen him in years!"

"Gally-"

"No. Go now. We can keep talking later. Right now, you need to go find your brother and talk to him."

"You're sure?"

"Yes! Go!"

Ivy smiled at Gally's excitement. She had never really seen him like this before. Part of it might be the serum working through his body, or maybe his tiredness from the day, or maybe he was genuine. Ivy didn't know, but she was happy to see this side of Gally.

"Thanks, Gally."

~

Ivy took a deep breath before taking a step into the theater. The spacious hall was illuminated by the dim lights hanging on the walls and by lights on the floor to make sure the steps could be seen. Glancing around the theater, Ivy noticed that there was a level of seats above her and a level below. It took her a few minutes but she eventually found Graham in the mass of seats. He was sitting in the front row of the middle section close to the stairs.

Ivy started walking, though her steps were quiet and slow. As much as she wanted to run to Graham, she was still weary as her memories were still a confused jumble inside her mind. She also didn't want to freak him out. So, with gentle footsteps, Ivy descended down the carpeted steps, slowly making her way toward the man.

When she was only a few stairs away, she noticed Graham turn his head slightly and glance over his shoulder. He caught a glimpse of Ivy before turning to face forward again. At first, Ivy thought he didn't want to talk to her. She paused in her descent and almost started back up the stairs when she heard Graham speak.

Actually... he started to sing...

"Every night I lie in bed

The brightest colors fill my head

A million dreams are keeping me awake."

Ivy froze. She remembered that tune, those words. Her big brother used to sing that song to her when she was little and couldn't sleep. With a smile, she started to sing with him, walking back toward him.