Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!

Start from the beginning

This man, the crazy beast was the reason she felt heavy all this while. The only difference was, his head was no longer on her belly instead his head was partly rested on her right arm and the base of her right breast. His face was in her direction while his eyes were closed hinting her how deeply he was asleep. Do you know the best part?

.

.

.

His mouth was totally latched on her right nipple!!

That's right it looked as if she was missing one of her nipples. So true, her right nipple was completely hiding in his gorgeous mouth. Oh, what a baby he was!! She swayed her jaw a little seeing how he was sucking on it too sometimes. Even thought it wasn't intentional it still set her body on fire. The mere sight of him caging this little bud in his mouth was enough for her to form a heavy pool down there. She smiled a little and tried to lift his head with her free hand. His mouth left her nipple with a weak 'pop' sound and wow, the little brown one was totally wet. Before she could turn his body he opened his eyes and looked at her face for a few seconds. He raised his body a little balancing on his elbows while caging her under him.

"Not so easy to let go of me darling!!" He said in a husky whisper and captured her lips with his own.

*********************************************************************

** A few minutes later **

"F**K!!"

"God, Aria! You are making me go completely crazy!"

** GROANS **

** GROANS **

"Christopher! Mmmmmm!"

** MOANS **

** MOANS **

.

.

.

"AAAAHHH!"

"URRRGGGHHH!!"

"ChristoPHERRRR!"

"MMMMMMM" Aria's screams lost in his palm. The way she was moaning and screaming his name, no doubt was giving him a kick but still that was a risk.

"Shhh! Do you want to wake the kids sweetheart?!!" Christopher said in a hoarse whisper while pounding into her little curvy body. With his palm still curled over her mouth, he was awaiting the look on her face during her orgasm.

Her muffled moans and screams kept coming faster now while he responded by moving his body with equal fervour. And he knew if he kept going on like this, he would be the one to witness his own orgasm first.

And in no time, they both were panting and whispering 'I love you' to each other floating in the pleasures of their own orgasms and tingles.

********************************************************************

+++++++++++++++ Safe to Read for all age groups +++++++++++++++++

** LATER **