I'm Not Your Girlfriend, Shawn

Shawn's POV

Hearing her cry and hearing her tell me not to leave the way she did really put things into perspective.

I didn't need Camila or her mother to tell me anything more than what they had already said. There was no way in hell that I was going to make Camila tell me anything.

My arm was restless under her but I didn't mind. I slowly pulled my arm back towards me, praying to god that I didn't wake her.

I successfully rolled out of bed without waking her but not before kissing her head multiple times before walking into the kitchen, running into her mother.

"Oh!" She jumped, causing the both of us to laugh. She explained that she had work and didn't have time to make breakfast which I didn't mind all too much, "please take care of my girl." She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Always."

I wasn't the greatest cook in the world but I could manage and hopefully it would suffice for Camila when she woke up.

I stood in the kitchen, facing the stove in only my grey sweatpants that hung low on my torso.

I flipped the pancakes, putting all my concentration into it - praying that I didn't burn the other side, which I didn't.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso, causing a smile to form on my face. Her hands roamed over my abs, making it extremely distracting to get anything done.

"Mila!" I groaned, tilting my head back into her. She giggled.

I quickly turned the stove off, turning to face her. Her eyes were puffy and red - her bags under eyes making it obvious that she hasn't been sleeping.

My hands made their ways to her face, stroking her cheeks with my thumbs. "I'm sorry about last night." She mumbled, her eyes shut not wanting to face me.

"No, no, you have nothing to be sorry for." I pulled away from her face, only to pull her back into a hug.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucked up." She mumbled into my chest, the hot tears against my skin. "No, you're not fucked up." My words, meaningful. I didn't want her to feel the way she did. "You're amazing...you're human." I got a hold of her face again, placing a searing kiss to the corner of her lips.

"You're amazing...actually." She laughed. God, that laugh. It was everything to me.

I shook my head, "let's eat."

Looking at her and talking to her more and more made me realize just how lucky I was to even be associating with someone like her. She was extraordinary in all aspects, her beauty, her heart, her personality - everything.

I couldn't help but notice the bags under her eyes and how fatigue she was lately. It worried me, when I wasn't with her, I had no idea how often she slept - if at all.

She was talking about something her mother had said, more like a joke or something.

"Have you been sleeping?" I shifted my body to face her on the couch. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows furrowed. "W-what?"

"Don't get me wrong, you look incredible but...the bags under your eyes and I can't help but notice how tired you've been lately." I tilted my head, resting my lips together, waiting for her to respond.

I watched as she got lost in a train of thought but I didn't say or do anything to snap her out of it.

She sighed, heavily before looking up at me, "it's hard to sleep...I'm scared." She fiddled with her fingers but that stopped when I interlocked our hands.

I shifted closer to her, my body pressed up against hers. "Scared of what, beautiful?"

"Scared that...if I...if I wake up one day, I'll be back in a position I was a few years ago. If you think it's bad now, you should've seen me a few years ago." Her breath became rigid.

"You need sleep. I can't promise it'll be easy every single day but I can promise that I'll be here for you, through everything. I'm not going anywhere and you know that, don't you?"

She nodded, "I know."

"Please...promise me that you'll sleep."

"I promise."

"Camila, I just don't want my girlfriend-" pure shock took over my face and the same look plastered on hers. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean that, I'm just...ugh...I'm so sorry." I mentally facepalmed myself. "I know you aren't my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend, Shawn." She confirmed, her lips in a line.

I had to admit that stung quite a bit. "Yeah...right...um, yeah." I scratched the back of my neck, trying not to show my sadness. "I-I am so sorry, oh my god! I didn't mean to say it as in...I just mean that-"

My lips merged with hers. The sweet taste of her lips were addicting. She straddled me, my tongue swiping over her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she eagerly obliged.

She pulled away from me, looking at me for quite a bit but I didn't mind, I seriously got lost in her eyes - I always did.

"I'll be your girlfriend, if you'll have me." She rested her forehead against mine, her bottom lip stuck in between her teeth.

I laughed at the way she asked. Maybe it was because this wasn't how I pictured this to happen or maybe, most definitely, it was because she seemed so nervous to think that I'd say anything but yes.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." I smiled at her, connecting our lips again.

"Are you sure you want a fucked up girlfriend?" She smirked at me.

"I want you and only you." I flipped her over. Her lips were intoxicating.

I was happy before but now, I was over the moon. She was my girlfriend. She was mine. I was waiting for this, if anything I wanted to be the one to ask but she beat me to it.

"When's our first date?"

"We had our first date in, Milan." I joked, "I knew you were going to be mine the second I saw you."

A/n

Hope that title didn't scare you!

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS:

Should I have a chapter just mainly focused on them having a "FiRSt" date??? You know fluff??? Or no?

LET ME KNOW!!!!