thats on broken

I slowly feel the pain go away and she raps my wrist carefully with elastic bandages. "We will take some X rays so we know how bad your wrist is." She explains as we walk out to the waiting room. She calls over griffin, "We will be taking some X rays to see how bad the brake is and how we can fix it. If you want to come you can." I see him nod and she pushes my wheelchair as we walk to the X ray room. "Here is a apron." she says putting it over me and giving one to griffin. "I am going to move your wrist so we can get shots of the brake." She carefully places my wrist on its side and moves the machine so that it is covering my wrist. She goes back behind her desk and takes a a snapshot and looks at it. "Oh my." Griffin says with a disgusted face. "Is it that bad?" i ask getting a tiny bit worried. "No, No! not at all!" he lies trying to make me feels better. The nurse walks back over and takes for shots of my wrist.
  "We will take you back to the waiting room. If the medicine wears off you can go to the front desk. Just remember you can't eat or drink anything and you may feel a little hazy." She says taking the apron off of me. We go back to the waiting room where all the boys are waiting. "So how bad is it?" Jaden says as they set me in a chair. "I don't know? My BROKEN wrist! Is maybe a one or two if ten is super bad." I say sarcastically. I look for a TV to watch while i wait. I start to feel loopy. "Im "hungryyy."i say extracting the 'y'. "You cant eat of the medicine will wear off." Griffin says sitting next to me. "I am willing to risk that." I try to sit up. "Is this a bad time to be eating?" Bryce and Kio walk in with drinks and a salad in their hands. "here. Let me have ONE bite." i try to scoot near them. "No." Griffin says putting me back in the chair. I look at the TV and see "Jessie" is on and its an episode for Zuris Gotya day. "If they get a 'Gotya day' can i?"  I say smiling only wanting the cake and party that would come with it. "I- maybe." Griffin says laughing. All of the sudden we hear a siren and a bunch of doctors run outside with stretchers. "Shits about to go down." I say with wide eyes. "You need to stop cussing before you end up like Bryce." Jaden says walking over to my chair. "Fuck.Shit.Bitch.Ass." i say rolling my eyes.
1:45am•          
(Now June 5th, Sarahs Birthday)
    Its been way to long and we still haven't gotten my wrist fixed. Its because of this whole corona shit. I have been siting in this chair and haven't had any food. They keep checking in on me but said it will be a longer wait because they have a lot of corona patients and this whole ass bus crashed and went on fire because the stupid cops hit them with tear gas and it got hot and lit of fucking fire. Which is dumb. I am super loopy and so hungry but can't EAT. "Happy Birthday!!" Griffin says walking over with a small box, "Thanks but i would rather spend my birthday not in a hospital. Can we push it back a day?" I say half asleep, "Even if it is in a hospital we will make it fun!" Griffin says putting the box on my lap. "I can't open it so like, can you do it." I say pushing it with my good arm. "Ya of course." Griffin opens it and shows me the necklace. thats says 'you are accepted.' in cursive. I don't know if it was the medicine making me emotional but i started crying. I kinda needed that affirmation today. To make things better i saw the boys walking in with a moon cake. "So we tried to decorate this but um..." Josh says walking to me.

A/n Happy birthday @aarnellaq and @leamtcc hope you guys had an amazing day!! love you so so much!! Also lose yourself hits DIFFERENT. PS if anything is wrong tell me! i went off what happened to me. And it took 8 hours to get my arm fixed and my dad and sister ate food in front of me because i couldn't eat 😌✊