Chapter 6

"Moody, we need you to do us a slight favor."

There were words that Alastor Moody liked to hear and did not like to hear. This was just one of them when it came to Minister Fudge when it came to investigating problems or ridding problems that were plaguing the Wizarding World that were wiped away with Moody and his team's help. Most of the time whatever was asked of him turned out to be pretty interesting in many cases even if a bit stupid how they came to be.

"And that is?" Moody asked.

"To check on Harry Potter."

Moody's alarms raise.

"What seems to be the problem with his current living arrangement, Minister?"

Fudge grimaced.

"We have gotten a report about treatment." Fudge replied. "Very specific treatment. Something no child shouldn't be faced with."

Minister Fudge watched Moody's demeanor fade until anger and concern became noted features of his face.

"Is he hurt?" Moody asked.

Fudge shrugged.

"We don't know. " Fudge said. "All we got is this report."

Moody's furrowed brows relaxed then read the paper as his eyes squinted. He returned the paper to the minister then withdrew his hand.

"I see." Moody said.

"Will you check up on him?" Fudge asked. "Just this little favor."

Moody lifted his gaze upon the minister.

"He is the son of one of our own, I will."

Fudge smiled.

"Thank you, Auror Moody." Fudge said.

"Don't mention it if nothing comes of it." Moody replied. "Now, where is the little Potter?"

Fudge slipped open a device with his hand wand then leviosa-ed it to Moody.

"Here is the address." Fudge said.

Fudge handed the paper to Moody.

"Be careful, these are muggles raising him. Don't break the statue if you see any harm upon them."

Moody scanned the card then handed it back to the minster.

"I will see what I can get away then." Moody said. "Some slight inconvenience for harming someone as important as Harry but not the true justice that are allowed upon Muggles for abusing young Wizards." His voice grew bitter on the subject then shook his head and scowl. "This slight justice will do."

Moody turned away then walked out of the office of the minister.

Fudge leaned back into the room then turned around to face the open window of his office quite relieved that hurdle was seen through.

Fudge rubbed the center of his head as he leaned forward then clasped his hands together, silently praying to Merlin, that not all was what it was on the paper and that it was a simple hoax. His hand trembled in a fist as he imagined the abuse that could be wrecked upon the boy who lived. The boy who lived deserved a far better life style for defeating the dark lord and saving the Wizarding World.

Harry Potter deserved everything instead of nothing but suffering and certain sorrow.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As much of Harry's existence started in the Dursleys house, it started with awakening in the dark cupboard.

"Up! Get up! Get up!" He heard the latch to his room be slid open then his door be smacked. "Now!"