“Well sounds fun.” Aine commented. Our eyes darted towards him. I glared at him then he just shrugged “Just saying.”

“Well then, it’s decided.” The Oda girl chirped then pulled Ai towards the door.

“Rina, will you stop putting your nose into people’s business.” Hideaki uttered seriously. Rina looked at him sheepishly, “stop being such a kill joy Hide.” She answered then turned her back again. I knitted my eyes, what the heck is Ai doing? Why is he letting her cling to him like that? I hope this day couldn’t get any worse. I walked towards Hideaki and he was obviously tired. I patted his shoulder and smiled at him reassuringly. He smiled back “sorry, I don’t think I could accompany you, my apologies for my sister’s actions.” He sighed deeply. Aine held on to Hideaki’s shoulder “don’t worry, I’ll accompany her instead, please rest for a while. You need it.” He smiled then held my hand.

We followed Rina and Ai with my eyes looking at my lover’s back. This kind of… hurts, looking at him walking with another girl while you behind them thinking if he has even the slightest clue that you’re pained inside. My tummy starts churning and I’m getting nauseous. I don’t want to continue, I want to go home and lock myself in our room and just sleep for the whole day. Ai looked over his shoulders and our eyes met. His cold cyan orbs meeting with my burning gaze. I frowned then directed my gaze towards something else. I felt Aine’s hand above my head, looking up at him, seeing his warm smile made me feel less nauseous. I’m a bit glad that he came.

-mall

A little bit more and I can compete with Satan’s heating rage. For 30 minutes I was left seating with Ai and Rina at the back and Aine seating in the passenger’s seat. All I hear is Rina’s irritating blabbering and the feeling of discomfort lingering inside the vehicle. I feel him look at me from time to time and I can’t stop feeling mad. In the whole 30 minutes ride I kept silent while looking outside the window with my mind running a thousand of scenarios on how to kill the annoying girl that clungs so much to Ai.

I heard Rina gasp and he pulled Ai towards a candy store. She’s acting like a child, I hate it. I frowned then directed my attention to the animal house opposite the candy shop. I entered and the smell of dogs welcomed me. I don’t mind because I love animals. I approached a baby, black and white, Alaskan malamute; it stood up then approached me. I offered my hand for him to lick and he did. I chuckled then knelt down “cutie”

“So you like dogs?” I heard Aine asked. I nodded in response and found myself forgetting about the current situation. Aine roamed around while I stayed with the cute puppy. After a few minutes the store owner approached my little friend—he took a blue collar from his pocket and put it on him.

“Is he owned by anyone?” I asked him a bit brokenhearted. He smiled while I waited for my answer, “not yet.” “Then what’s the collar for?” I asked again. “He’s already reserved.” I nodded then he turned his back on me. I knelt down then rubbed my furry little friend. “Guess I can’t be with you” I murmured sadly.

“Yuki, let’s go.” Aine said while pointing his thumb towards the exit. I said goodbye to him then followed Aine out. This day is full of heartbreaking events. I was planning on buying him but I guess he was just not for me.

Day-dreaming, I bumped into Aine’s back. “I think we lost Ai and Rina” Aine uttered while looking at our surroundings. I looked as well and there were no signs of them. Holy crap, I can’t let them be alone. I ran towards the candy store and there were no signs of them.

I sighed deeply, why did Ai let himself get dragged by that idiot of a girl. Did she forced him or does Ai wants to be with her? I’m getting frustrated as minutes passed by. I heard my phone ringing and I answered it immediately.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Yuki?” Ai said a bit shocked.

“Ai? Where are you?” I asked.

“It’s Aine, why do you have Ai’s phone?”  Fuck.

I looked at Aine—his holding his phone on his ear. I looked at Ai’s phone and face-slapped myself. I ran towards Aine then pulled him to someplace. “Remind me not to take Ai’s phone when we go out.” I mumbled with gritted teeth.

“Woah, cool down Yuki. You’re burning up, I can’t even approach you.” He chuckled but I can’t seem to get rid of the hotness bubbling in my head. “Don’t worry, we’ll eventually find them, just keep your cool.” He added. I turned to face him “Do you think I can keep my cool when the person you love is with another girl and worst—she’s obviously flirting with him.” I shouted, pouring all my confined emotions within. Aine’s eyes widened and his lips formed a gap. That was too much. I looked down then apologized; in return he smiled then patted my head. Aine you’re too kind.

“Let’s go grab some ice-cream.” He pointed towards an ice-cream stall.

After buying some ice cream we decided to take a short break. We sat in front of a huge fountain and watched it dance—it was pretty relaxing.

“Ai is so lucky.” Aine suddenly murmured, I looked at him and he smiled at me.

“Why so?”

“Well, he met a lot of good people, befriended them, and they love him in return.”

I nodded.

“I envy him… sometimes I think about—‘what if I did not commit suicide? Will I ever have the life he has now?’ or something like that.” He chuckles but it sounds fake.

“Do you regret it?” I asked.

“Kind of.”

An awkward silence followed.

“I’m not saying that I was happy because you almost died… but, I owe you a lot Aine. If it wasn’t for you, Ai wouldn’t exist and maybe, my life now would not be this happy.” I hope that wasn’t offensive.

“Yuki…” he called out to me. I looked at him and our eyes met. Compared to Ai, I can clearly read what Aine feels—deep longing and sadness.

“If ever Ai doesn’t exist, would you ever love me as much as you love Ai right now?” He asked. He looks so serious and I can’t answer. It feels like there’s a big lump inside my throat that keeps me from talking.

“A-A. Ahaha. Aine why ask suddenly? You’re such a joker.” I managed to answer but he kept his eyes on me. I looked away “M-Maybe, I don’t know.”

He smiled, “I was just kidding, just to kill time.” He looked away. Did I hurt him? What was that about?

“You’re so funny Aine, complete opposite of Ai.” I chuckled but Aine’s aura darkened.

“Yeah, complete opposite.”

“If I weren’t joking, do I even have a chance?” He asked without looking.  I can’t answer.

“One of the things I envied of Ai, the thing that made me wish that I shouldn’t have committed suicide, the thing that made me regret…” He looked at me seriously. “Is you” I blinked, I can’t take my eyes off those Cyan orbs that resembles Ai’s

“Yuki, I’m not joking. You made me wake up from my deep sleep. You’re the last person I saw before I woke up. You’re the reason why I want to live… and I can’t have you because you have him.” His expression softened. I backed away as his face slowly approached mine. He held my back and I was trapped. “Yuki, I want you.”

---

Sorry for the late update~ 

Happy Holidays (^_^)v