"Care to share?" Newt inquired.

"How would you guys like to help me make this a really entertaining day off?"

"Depends on what you're planning," Alby replied.

"You know all those inflating balls and buckets we have in the storage shack?"

~

Ivy peaked around the side of the Homestead, looking around the Glade. There were several boys splashing each other in the pond, only dressed in their boxers as not to get their other clothes wet. Another group of boys were sitting in the shade of the trees. Ivy turned to look back at Newt and nodded to him. The boy nodded back and hurried off to signal the others. Ivy picked up her bucket of water, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She dashed out into the Glade, making sure not to spill the water.

As she approached, most of the boys sitting under the trees noticed her coming. She quickly put her fingers up to her lips, signalling them to keep quiet, then pointed at one of the boys. A few nodded slightly while others smirked. Meanwhile, her target was still unsuspecting.

Ivy stepped quietly as she came up behind the boy, making sure her feet made no noise as to not alert him. She glanced at the ground, glad to see that her shadow wouldn't give her away either. Slowly raising the bucket up, she saw some over the boys trying to hold in their laughs. She shot them a warning glance before proceeding to focus on her task.

"So what do you think the others are doing?" her target asked.

"Which others?" one of the boys replied.

"Alby, Fry, Newt, and Ivy. I haven't seen them around since breakfast."

"I have a feeling they're around here somewhere."

Grinning, Ivy dumped her bucket onto Gally's head. The boy cried out in surprise, jumping up. Ivy quickly stepped back, laughter exploding from her lungs. Gally spun to look at her, a look of shock and anger on his face. Behind him, the other boys were howling, clutching their stomachs as they rolled on the ground laughing.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Ivy replied. "Though, I can't take all the credit. I did have some help."

As she finished talking, water fell from the trees above them and landed on the previously laughing boys. They all gave shouts of surprise, obviously not expecting to have water poured on them. Ivy laughed again as Minho and Adam dropped down from the trees, laughing as well. The two walked over to Ivy; Adam patted her on the back while Minho rested his arm on her shoulder. Ivy smiled innocently at Gally and the other boys.

"Hey, at least you're not as hot anymore," she said.

Gally looked at the three Runners for a moment before glancing back at the wet boys. When he turned back to look at them, there was a smirk on his face. Suddenly, he lunged forward, attempting to grab one of the three in front of him. Ivy quickly pushed Minho and Adam away, forcing them to run. Looking over her shoulder, she saw that all the boys they had dumped water on were now chasing them. She laughed happily, following Minho and Adam across the Glade. She exchanged looks with her two friends before they split up. Ivy looked over her shoulder again, grinning when she saw that Gally and a few other boys were following her while the rest went after Minho and Adam.

"Get back here, Ivy!" Gally shouted, though his tone was far from angry. He actually sounded like he was having fun.

"Gotta catch me first, shuckface!" Ivy called back. Her grew wider as they approached the middle of the Glade. "Fire away!" she shouted.

Suddenly, something flew by her head and hit Gally, exploding and soaking him once more. Before he or any of the other boys could react, more objects came flying and splashing them with water. Alby, Newt, and Frypan popped out of their hiding spots in the bushes and behind Ivy's hut. In their hands were more water explosives.

Ivy dashed away from Gally and hurried to a stash of water bombs in a nearby bush. Looking behind her, she could see that Minho and Adam had done the same and were now attacking the Gladers. Ivy laughed as she threw a few, cheering when they hit someone. She went to grab a few more but someone suddenly grabbed her from behind. She cried out in surprise, looking behind her to see who had grabbed her. Gally shook his head a little, causing water to fly and splatter her face.

"Let me go!" she cried through her laughter.

"Nope!" was Gally's reply. He pulled her up and turned to face his 'attackers.' "Hold your fire there, shanks!"

Ivy saw the others pause when they noticed that Gally had her. While the group paused, several of Gally's friends came over to take from Ivy's stash and pass out the weapons. Ivy looked over at her friends; they were debating on what they should do. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion when she saw Minho smirk and say something to Newt. Newt considered what he said for a moment before nodding. Ivy's eyes widened when she saw the two throw their 'weapons.' She cried out in shock when the weapons hit her and Gally, soaking them both in cold water. Gally was so surprised that he released Ivy, letting her run away. She playfully glared at Newt and Minho, who innocently smiled back. She grabbed a few weapons from Frypan before throwing them at the two boys.

"Free for all!" she shouted, turning and throwing a water bomb at Frypan.

~

Ivy smiled as she rung out her hair. Shortly after she had declared a free for all, the other Gladers joined in on their fun. As a result, Ivy was soaking wet. Nevertheless, everyone had had a blast.

Ivy quickly put her hair into a braid before throwing her hair over her shoulder. She took off her wet clothes and found a set of dry one's to wear. After getting changed, she stepped out of her hut, still choosing not to wear shoes.

The Glade was quite once again but this time, it had a more happy and calm air about it. From where she stood, she could see small groups of boys around the Glade. Some simply laid in the grass, drying off from the water fight. Others were joking with one another in small circles. There were even some who were dancing as others banged on buckets and pans. Those she couldn't see, Ivy assumed that they were napping. Seeing the Gladers relaxed and smiling made Ivy relax herself. Everyone seemed to be in higher spirits because of their day off.

They Don't Own MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara