Narciso Anasui | Help him he need luv :<

Request/Prompt By: motIeycrue

MORE ANASUI LOVE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH-

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Closing the door behind her, Y/n entered the house. It was very quiet, strangely.

Normally, whenever she left for a trip to visit family, when she'd return he'd tackle her with love and kisses but this time, he wasn't there.

Y/n then walked to their bedroom and opened the door slowly. She then looked at the bed, noticing his lonely figure on it, he must've been asleep. The lady placed her bags down, walking around the bed to his side. Then, the feeling of shock washed over Y/n as she looked at him.

His makeup was slightly smeared, his expression was saddened. Feeling concerned for him, Y/n reached out a hand to gently brush his cheek, but at the sudden touch, he shot up from his spot, his gaze instantly connecting to Y/n as he backed away on the bed from her. "Y/n, you're home."

He sat up, leaning back from her like he was trying to avoid her. Noticing this, Y/n stood up and asked; "Narciso, are you alright?"

The male kept his gaze down as he kept the frown on his face still. He turned away and brought a hand up to cover his mouth. "Y-Yes, I'm fine dear." He replied, the tone of his voice unconvincing the lady as she crawled up on the bed, bringing a hand to his cheek, to which he simply moved it away.

Now sitting closely beside him, Y/n gave him a much more disturbed stare. "Narciso, if there's anything wrong you can tell me. I'm more than fine to help with anything keeping you worried."

"Well... I don't know. All these trips your family's been making you take, I've just been feeling as if... maybe you should forget about me." He replied, letting it all stumble out awkwardly as Y/n brought a hand to his shoulder.

With a sigh, she pulled him to her, letting his head rest on her shoulder as she consoled the male. "Love, I'm sorry that I haven't been around. I'm not going to stop falling for you, my family is just too lazy to deal with their own drama that they need to drag me in. Now that I'm 'free' from them, I'll try to show even more love then before."

He smiled as he leaned up, looking at her sweetly and lifting a hand to rest on her cheek, he chuckled before nuzzling his nose to her gently. "Just you saying that is already enough, I love you so much."

"I love you too, lovely." She said, smiling as she pecked his pink lips.

I love writing Anasui all feminine and stuff, like, you know, stereotypical hair push back the ear, acting like the more following one in the relationship, it's just so cute I swear I have a problem with goth gfs and feminine men-

-L o f i