Risotto Nero | Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Request/Prompt By: ladyyumiko88

AU where no-one actually died because that's what everyone wanted :p

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Stuck to the bed, alone with no other noise, he laid there, still in pain from that fight at Sardinia.

With nothing else to do, he reminisced of small memories from his childhood.

Y/n, someone who he'd remember vividly. Whilst anyone else avoided him, she'd be there as his best friend. She was a childhood friend, kind in such a judging way. Using the mindset of a narcissist but as well being an optimist. How admirable.

But since she moved away from Italy, she had to leave him, his life spiraling down into void.

After a few weeks, he was finally able to leave that hospital with the help of Metallica to never even know he left. Though, once he got back to HQ, that's when everything had set in.

"Oi, Risotto!"

Walking over with a clutch in hand, still bandaged up was Prosciutto. He stumbled over to the much taller male and said in obvious annoyance; "Seems as if the new Don gave you an assistant. I don't trust her."

'An assistant? Why would I need one?' Risotto thought to himself. Curious, he asked; "Where are they?" "Probably in your office."

With that, Risotto left for his office, questions popping off left and right as to why the new Don gave him someone to help. Once he got to his office, he felt as if all sense of any anger washed out with more confusion.

At the desk, turning to him, was an old sight, an old friend from long ago. Y/n.

He closed the door behind him, looking at her with astonishment. "Y/n? Wh-why did the new Don make you an assistant-?" "Assistant? I thought I was second in command now... wait- Riso?"

Y/n stepped towards him, bringing a hand to his cheek. He didn't flinch, only lifting a hand to hold her wrist. "Y/n. It's been awhile... and now you're supporting a gang with me?"

"I suppose so, as long as we can agree I'm no assistant. I'm a leader too." Y/n said, being pulled into his arms.

I've been drawing proper designs for some Josona's for my OC book I'm working on. Honestly, the first stand I've made is my favorite beside my main OC's stand, LoveFool. It basically has different sides with messages and each one triggers something, like, one has explosion, switch that one and it becomes an explosion. It can multiply, the cube can reform, still working on the design but I love making it

-L o f i