Yoshikage Kira | Pretty Woman

Requested by: wrryytard

*I love the idea of 'Love at first sight'. When done right, it's so goddamn sweet

No-one's P.O.V.

Yoshikage Kira, unexpectedly infamous for killing women for one very strange, specific reason. Hands.

Dainty, delicate, soft, smooth, beautiful hands. They're what he craved for, killed for, yearned for. And yet, never had he actually had the full experience of falling in love. In all thirty-three years of living, he had never been worried about such a thought...

That was until he met her.

There he was as per usual, picking out a sandwich for his lunch whilst his latest victim's hand was tucked away in his suit-jacket. Once he had picked it out, muttering quietly as if someone else was there. He walked over to the counter, expecting the usual guy to come over, but he got something entirely different instead.

A woman came to the counter, a relaxed expression on her face. Her eyes were calming and her hands looked so dainty. He found himself staring for a bit before the woman reminded him that he was literally just standing in place. "Uh, sir? You're kinda just standing there."

"Oh! Yeah..." He mumbled. As the woman sorted out the price and money, he kept staring at the woman. She looked so pretty, so calm it was attracting. Once he paid up and left, that flustering feeling followed him.

Later on, sitting underneath the tree, he could barely eat due to that feeling. Not only were her hands perfect, everything else about her looked perfect too! Her face, her skin, everything looked beautiful.

So, for the next few days he kept to the routine of getting lunch, being star-struck and feeling his heart melt as he kept thinking about her. Until one day, she wasn't at work. When one of the employee's came up to the counter, he asked; "Uh, that new female worker, is it her day off?"

The young male behind the counter gave him a lazy nod. "Yeah, she doesn't work on Wednesdays or Sundays." He said. Yoshikage gave a confirmed nod, slightly disappointed that he couldn't see her again.

But then, at the park he didn't expect to see the woman again! She was kneeling down to a golden retriever, her smile was gorgeous and eyes bright.

He walked over, tapping her shoulder and said; "You have a beautiful smile, miss." Quickly, the woman stood up and spun around, slightly shocked to see him. "Oh, it's you! Uh, hi! Nice to properly meet you." She greeted him.

The dog strutted towards him, sitting down and placing a paw onto his shoe. He had never been the type to own a dog, but this golden retriever sure was cute. "That's Olivia, she's my dog. She only does that when she likes someone."

The woman smiled, looking at the adorable retriever before looking back up to Yoshikage. "I should introduce myself. I'm Y/n, and you?" She said, tilting her head.

"My name is Yoshikage, it's a pleasure to finally get to know you, Y/n." He stated, blushing slightly at how easily the name simply rolled off the tongue.

"Well then Yoshikage, leading onto your little flirt from before, might I say you're rather handsome." Y/n said playfully, making his face heat up more before chuckling lightly. "Well, can a handsome man offer a beautiful woman dinner sometime?"

Y/n giggled, eyeing him with lively eyes as she pulled out a small notebook from her pocket, grabbing a pen as well and scribbling down something. She then ripped out the paper, handing it over to him with a wink.

"Sure, sounds like fun." She then patted Olivia's head, slowly walking away from him. "Bye." She finished, walking away at a now normal speed. Yoshikage looked at the paper, realizing what was written down. Her number!

Later on that night, he switched his gaze back and forth from the hand to the number, almost being split between the two.

'Continue using my stand and murdering multiple women just for their hands? Or, try to get in a relationship with a woman with already perfect hands and who's extremely beautiful, and seems to be interested in me as well...?'

With a carefree smile, he took a hold of the hand, throwing it into the bin from across his room. "Sorry honey, but I've found someone who's more than just a hand with pretty nails."

I remember one time I was watching The Anime Man and he did a tier list on which anime-boy he'd sleep with and Yoshikage was on the list- he'd let him top but put him low on the list and I remember watching it with one of my best friends and he was just like 'I'd let that hottie top any day' like omfg

-L o f i