chapter 4

Audrey's POV

I was walking in diagon ally getting my school supplies I went to the robes first.
So I walk in "Hello dear are you here for Hogwarts?" I just simple nod my head and she puts me on a stool and starts to take measurements. After that she told me to be back in a hour them.
I went to get my school books, then I went to get the paper, quills, and ink.
After I got everything else but my wand. I still had about 20 minutes left to go get my robes, so I went to get me a pet.

I walked into the pet shop and a teenager about 16 or 17 was at the counter so i just walk up to her she looks up at me and smiles
"What kind of pet are you looking for today?" "Would by any chance have any snakes?"
After I ask her she lights up and then leads me to the back and go on a rant about how snakes aren't as popular any more with you-know-who around.

There was about 20 different kinds and colors of different snakes. I walk up to the glass and look through and see the one that I want

 I walk up to the glass and look through and see the one that I want

" how much is this one?"I asked
"5 gallons." so I pull five gallons and gave them to her and left.

I walked in to the robe shop and picked up the robes and left to go get my wand.
I walk in there's a man at the counter and he greets me,how he knew my name idk, but oh well.

He went to the back and came back with a rectangle box and pulled a wand out of it.
" oak wood, werewolf hair core, 10 1/2 inches and slightly flexible." He handed it to me and I swished it send a small breeze came from nowhere and I asked how much for the wand.
"3 gallons." So I took out 3 gallons and gave it to him and left back to the Leakey cauldron.

When I got back I told Tom that I was going for a walk and left.

I was on my way back again when I heard something in the bushes. I started walking faster about half way there I felt breath on the back of my neck so I slowly turn around and there was a werewolf. A fucking werewolf.i did the only logical thing I could think of....

Cliffhanger.. I So nice aren't I .
Wonder what she'll do? Because I don't know yet... Bye

~Alex

(Friday)