Funtime Freddy x Reader

WARNING: I have no knowledge in ballet dancing. I was just inspired on what I just watched when I was bored and to relive my childhood memory.
_______________________________________

◽✳◽ MY GIRLFRIEND IS A BALLERINA ◽✳◽

Funtime Freddy's white bear ears perked up when he heard a muffled music from the Breaker Room he was in with Bonbon beside him — who was swaying side to side with his closed eyes.

"Let's go see what's going on." He said to Bonbon and picked him up.

He opened the door and heard the music clearly from Ballora's Gallery. He stepped outside and closed the door behind him.

He walked towards the stage and saw Ballora and his girlfriend, (Y/n). He smiled and turned into his human form.

(Y/n) noticed him and jumped off the stage — in his arms — being carried in a bridal style.

"Hey, Fred." She said happily and kissed his pink coated pale cheek. He kissed her forehead before putting her down while Ballora approached them.

"Oh, Fred, I didn't know that (Y/n) is good at ballet." She chirped.

Fred looked flabbergast and looked his girlfriend. "You know how to Ballet?" He asked. In response, (Y/n) nodded.

"I started ballet since I was five."

Ballora grabbed her hand. "You have got to show us, (Y/n)."

The night guard looked down bashfully. "It's embarrassing. My moves aren't that graceful." She smiled sheepisly.

"Oh, come on! Just this once, please?" Ballora asked and blinked her purple eyes at her.

"Uh...."

"Oh, don't worry! Fred is much worse than you." Ballora giggled at Fred — who was glaring at her, at the same time, blushing in embarrassment.

"I thought we agreed to never speak of that." Fred said and groaned.

(Y/n) laughed as she imagined Ballora teaching Fred how to do battement until his white pants are ripped for kicking higher. The night guard fell to her knees while clutching her stomach for laughing too hard.

Fred pouted at (Y/n). "I believed in you, (Y/n). I thought you are going to defend me." He whined.

"I.... I'm sorry.... I can't.... I can't help it. " The night guard panted while still smiling.

Ballora looked back at (Y/n). "So, (Y/n)?"

"Ugh! Fine! Just this once."

"GREAT!"

Ballora grabbed her hand and walked up to her stage.

"Wait! Can't I just dance like this?" (Y/n) protested.

Ballora looked at her like if she just grew a second head. "We can't have another ripped slacks incident." She replied and closed the stage's curtains.
Just then, Baby, Ennard and Funtime Foxy, a.k.a. Alex, came.

"What's going on?" Baby asked.

"Just Ballora embarrassing me in front of (Y/n)." Fred scoffed. Out of nowhere, Alex and Ennard bursted out laughing.

"Oh man! You looked ridiculous when Ballora taught you how to Ballet." He said and wiped his imaginary tear. "Ah, good times."

"You nearly dropped Ballora while holding her up." Ennard chuckled.