Chap # 30 "I am pregnant!"

Mulai dari awal

"Of course, how many men do you need? And can I get the name of this person you need to find, your girlfriend?" I ignored his remark of girlfriend and told him the details of the bitch as he proceeded with the information. Her age and name, features that I collected from Connor and finally Drake found her.

"Dang boy, I didn't know you were into older ladies!" I huffed as I yet again ignored him. He was going through her profile while muttering things to himself.

"This woman has been threatening my wife and had kidnapped her when she was six for 12 years." Drake whistled in surprise as I heard noise of keys tapping in the background.

"And how did she make it alive?" His voice was stern as he was dead serious with a hint of amazement. I couldn't imagine a little girl going through all Janet has gone through. And I don't even know how to answer him cause I don't even know it myself.

"I have a tracker that was placed on one of the guys that bitch was with. I need you to get your guys and come with me tonight to end this." I informed him, completely changing the topic as he went silent for a moment.

"How about tomorrow. Me and my boys are not busy tomorrow." I groaned as he showed no sign of changing his mind.

"Fine."

"By the way you never told me you were married! Dude like how can you forget your old buddy?" I rolled my eyes and hanged up. I got no time for his blabbering self.

Janet Rivera's POV

"Janet please!! Come over. I need you both, Valeria I don't know what I am doing!" Right now, I was in the call with Valeria and Bella. And it seems that Bella has been crying and can't tell us what the actual problem is. The main issue is I can't leave the house and they still don't know the situation so I have no idea on what to do.

"I can't come over Bella, there a something going on and-"

"How about I drive to your apartment and then we both can crash to Janets?" Valeria suggested as I was grateful for her. Maybe Nathan informed Derek and Valeria knows.

"Please whatever you do- just help me out here." Bella begged as I was surprised she even called me, I don't know if I could be of much help. I already have too much of a baggage on me.

I am dead tired and eventually I feel like I am blocking the door to only contentment and joy for the ones in need. If I don't go to my aunt, she will probably hurt everyone I know and I don't want that. I am standing in the middle of everyone's happiness, only if I could have never been here, just stopped living. I had my fun in this place, and I will cherish the memories I spent with Nathan. They were blissful. Maybe I am not meant to stay happy.

Moment later, Bella and Valeria barged inside the house. Valeria was consulting a sobbing Bella as she patted her back. They all took a seat in the living as Nathan has gone out somewhere. I don't even know how to behave with him. He has been a little distant for 24 hour, since that incident. I am hating it so bad, he is always on his calls and worst of all he didn't come to bed last night. I was furious with him but most importantly I missed him.

"-we were just having fun and I don't know what happened, one thing led to another. I mean we had protection and the next month I checked and- an-" Bella weeped. Her hair was in a mess as I rubbed her knee while Valeria was rubbing her back.

"I am pregnant!" My eyes widened at the information mostly because I wasn't listening. Valeria wasn't that surprised as Bella cried on her shoulder.

"It is going to be alright, just tell him and I am sure he will support you. You will be a great mother too, we all know it." I nodded my head, encouraging her as she wiped her tears.