Don't Break Me!!

I started to panic, what is he talking about?

I hang up the phone and called Ji Chang wook fast. It was ringing for a while until he picked up.

''Hello.., yes honey sorry I am in a business meeting, can I call you back'' he said

''sssuure, umm wait a minute, ohh...'' I was trying to find something to say till I heard a voice at the back

It was a voice of a server saying '' Your Order is ready Ms, where will you like the wine....''

Before I could hear all, he immediately said '' don't worry I will call you later'' and closed the line.

I dropped the phone from my hand. Is this real?? Is he with someone else? Is he cheating on me?? What's going on..

I started to freak, tears non-stop and I couldn't stay still. I had to do something. I rushed immediately and grabbed a bag, placed some random clothes not caring to look carefully. I took my passport out and rushed to my car downstairs.

I called the nanny and told her to watch hyo rin for 2 days without leaving the house. I called the airport and requested to book the nearest flight to China.

My thoughts are everywhere. I am crying yet I am angry!! My head is spinning. Is this happening for real? What will I do going there! But mostly imagining someone else sleeping on his chest. Someone else tasting that lips of his, someone else on top of him.

All these thoughts made me feel more bitter. I don't remember anything that happened afterwards but remembering the sound of my car sliding across the road and my car hitting something while rain is pouring heavily.

I don't remember anything!! I am like floating in a white room full of clouds. No thoughts no words nothing.

I suddenly open my eyes to see myself in what seems to be a hospital room. I struggle to open them fully and I feel numb, tired, and dizzy.

I manage to check my left side to see a man sitting next to me holding my hand.

'' Nayeon!! Are you okay? Can you hear me?'' he said

The doctor rushed to check on me, checking my pulse, my eyes.

But I was just thinking of where am I? how did I get here and most of all who is this guy yelling my name next to me?