Are we there yet!!

The next day I woke up to him and hyo rin voices playing together, I can hear her laugh while he runs after her. I was almost in tears as I am the happiest, I could ever be in the longest 2 years that passed by. I took my phone and recorded them while playing without them knowing, I just wanted to save this memory of them forever.

We had lunch and I helped him pack his bag for his 1 week business trip. '' babe I don't need all this shirts it's just a week trip..'' he said taking some clothes off from his bag

'' I know, I just want you to have everything you might need just in case..'' I kiss him on his cheek and I proceeded with packing while he slacks off with Hyo rin.

He hugged both me and Hyo Rin and gave us goodbye kisses and said ''can't wait for our upcoming holiday together'' I nodded with tears in my eyes. We waved bye to him I saw him leaving the driveway.

It's only the 3rd day of him being away but I am already planning our trip to Japan. Where we can visit, what we can see... and what should I buy for our hot nights at the hotel. I laughed at how naughty my thoughts suddenly became. I started to arrange my thoughts back to when me and wook were a bit distanced. I tried to think of the last time he was this sweet, maybe before I got pregnant!! Or maybe after I gave birth. Yes sometimes the sex was there but it was just for the sake of it!! No emotion nor love in it. But maybe I miss judged him, maybe he was truly busy with all the company affairs after his father passed away. I felt ashamed of how I thought he didn't care when he was just struggling on his own. I cleared my tears off and swore to give him my best on the trip.

Fast forward to the end of that long week in the evening I was smiling going through our old pictures of me and him on picnics and how we used to be glued to each other. I suddenly thought of arranging for him a surprise at his hotel room there, maybe a bouquet of roses and a red wine with a personalized letter saying we can't wait for him to get back with us. I called the hotel and the operator picked up. 

I asked him about my husband's reservation and they acknowledged his booking with them and I explained my demands. ''But ma'am, we already sent the red wine to his room as per your request... that was almost 20minutes ago!! Do you wish to send another one?'' the operator said I got confused for a while but I had a bad feeling about all this. So I replied '' are you sure you sent it to the room? Ji chang wook's room?'' '' Yes, you came down and asked us for the wine and not to be disturbed'' I was shocked!! I was never there!! I started to get all sorts of thoughts!! Is this operator mistaken the reservation with another one? I was quite till he said '' also you asked if both you and Mr. Ji Chang Wook can extend your stay in the same suite, well I am happy to inform you that we do have the suite available and you two can spend your memorable honeymoon more with us''

I started to panic, what is he talking about? I hung up the phone and called Ji Chang wook fast. It was ringing for a while till he picked up.