"Don't worry though!" Handong panicked, waving her hands infront of her,"We're still happy, we just want to see each other,"

They then proceeded to talk a bit more before deciding to sleep. Bora snuggled up beside Siyeon while her arms were wrapped around the younger's waist. Yoohyeon and Minji slept close to each other, Gahyeon shut herself under the blanket whilst Yubin sat up as she leaned against the wall.

"Siyeon," Yubin whispered,"Come with me,"

Siyeon blinked, nodded, then struggled to escape from Bora's arms without having to wake the woman up. Once successful, she followed Yubin outside the house and to Minji's backyard.
They proceeded to sit on the marble chairs as Yubin lit up a cigarette stick,"Want one?"

Siyeon politely shook her head,"I'm more of an alcohol person, I think,"

Dami gestured to the small fridge in the kitchen,"I brought soju. It remained untouched,"

Siyeon then went back inside and grabbed the soju bottle along with a shot glass. Once she arrived back at the backyard, Yubin had her head tilted up as she puffed her cigarette.
The wolf poured a shot for herself, looking at Yubin and asking if she wanted some. To which the latter replied with a shake of her head.

"I don't drink well," Yubin chuckled. Her face turning into a stern expression after,"Please elaborate on the accident,"

Siyeon blinked, then she downed a shot. She tried to remember every single detail she could during the accident as she explained everything that came into memory. Yubin's eyebrows furrowed at every word which escaped Siyeon's mouth, an unsettling feeling of dread building up in her stomach.

"It's him," Yubin huffed, an uneasy expression on her face,"It's the same guy,"

"But I beat him up senseless!" Siyeon argued, clearly refusing to believe what Yubin had just said,"He swore he'd never touch her!"

"But I can only think of him," Yubin sighed, proceeding to elaborate on the matter,"He knows how to sabotage a vehicle. He loves to do it,"

"But why me...," Siyeon snarled, growing frustrated every minute.

"Because to Bora, you are the most precious human being to ever exist on this planet alongside Phil," Yubin calmly replied,"I'll interrogate him tomorrow. Don't worry,"

Siyeon nodded, she was grateful to the other woman. And she knew that she wouldn't stop unless the guy was arrested.
After the small talk, they went to bed.

Months later, Yubin's assumption was right. She found evidence of the guy, now named as Lee Taeyong's, alleged sabotaging of Siyeon's vehicle. She brought the evidence to the police and he was immediately arrested. Taeyong never expected Yubin to turn him in nor for anyone to find his wicked plans.

Siyeon then arrived at the police station, her piercing gaze landing on the cuffed man sitting in front of her.

She snarled,"You motherfucker...,"

Siyeon's sharp knuckles met Taeyong's jaw, resulting in the police having to restrain the wolf from landing any more further punches.

"You will rot, you son of a bitch," She hissed, a string of curses leaving her mouth,"You will NEVER get anywhere near Bora again. NEVER!"

Taeyong merely smirked, spitting at the floor as an answer. Raged, Siyeon managed to land one more heavy punch on his nose before she left the area.
They had to do trials at court though, and after all those were done, Siyeon celebrated their victory with Bora and the others.

~~~

Soon, it was time for their wedding. Siyeon stood at the altar, anxiously waiting for her bride. She fiddled with the hem of her blazer as she waited for the gates to open.
And a few minutes later, a piano's soft music rang through the hall. Siyeon stifled a laugh. It was her own heartfelt song for Bora; she made the song especially for this event.