"Papa it holi today and I am back after so many years, I want us to celebrate together." I said. The primary reason I came back was to be with my family and this Reddy has to interrupt that too. 

"Beta I know but I need to go." he said. 

"I dont want to listen to anything." I said and mumma and Abhay sat on the sofa like they are watching some melodramatic movie, I means thats the expression they have.

"I need to go the deal is very important." he said. Wait the pharmaceutical deal? I did not know that papa is involved in it. 

"Which deal?" I asked.

"Pharmaceutical deal, you might be knowing the big deals in the industry, you work for Globistic, they are in the bid for the deal." papa said, well thats the problem. 

"Papa I need to talk to you." I said and papa nodded. 

"I am the Business Operations Manager at Globistic." I said and he nodded. 

"And you might be knowing that we are the biggest competitors to the Reddys in this industry." I said. 

"Yes, we know our competitors very well." he said.

"Then you might be knowing that I am handling this deal for the company." I said. 

"I know that now and thats great Aisha, its an amazing chance for your career." he said. 

"I know papa but you are handling the deal too." I said, I am always ready to defeat the Reddys at this point of time but I dont want to hurt my dad. 

"Thats the professional me, we wont mix the professional and personal lives, I will be happy for you as a father if you get the deal for the company you work in, and moreover its Rahul who's handling the deal more than me so you are not competing with me if that reduces the guilt on your head." papa said. Rahul? This name still affects me just as much as before but one truth and a few misunderstandings changed it all. I dont want to fight with him either, I had to back then. 

"Waise Ishani did you tell Rahul that you are back, you two used to be great friends right?" mumma asked.

"No mumma, I didnt get the time." I said. 

"Shreyas and Avani ko bataya usse bhi bata deti, bachpan mein bahut acche dost the tum dono." mumma said. 

"Maa I told Shreyas and Avani about this before I cam to Mumbai, they knew about the surprise." I said. 

"Haan ok ok, we will be going to the Reddy mansion to wish them and then go for the Holi." maa said. 

"Can we go directly?" I asked, I dont want to face him now atleast. 

"No." papa said and we sat in the car and moved towards the Reddy mansion. 

Chalo India aa hi gaye hain toh yaha ke ajoobe bhi dekh hi lete hain, aur option bhi kya hain? 

We reached the mansion and the guards opened the doors, they know dad very well, he has worked with RKR for about 25 years now. 

"Didu, acha hua papa is with us or the guards would be like kaun bhikhari aa gaye." Abhay whispered. 

"Cant help but agree." I said, our clothes were sooooooo old, I mean we are not like those rich brats who get designer white kurtas and T shirts for Holi and waste their money. 

FLASHBACK - 

I was waiting outside the Reddy mansion for this dumbass Rahul because the security is not letting me in. 

"Oh hello I am Rahul's best friend and he called me here you cant stop me." I said so he lets me in. 

"Madam we dont know you we cant let you in." the security said.