CHAPTER ONE

AUTHOR'S POV -

In the dead of night, outside the Rose Gold Apartments, a suspicious human activity lurked around. A person all in black entered the area with a big black suitcase. 

"Chorr" someone screamed. 

"Shushhh kaka main hoon." a voice cam and that person put the hoodie up .

A girl with her face adorned with black spectacles that covered her naturally brown eyes and her dark brown hair that flanked down on her shoulders shook her head and looked up giving a very sweet smile. 

"Beta tum?" the watchman asked.

"Haan kaka aur kisi ko mat batana." that girl said and then took feeble steps, entering the lift. 

"Chaudhry's" she read out highly satisfied, standing in front of an apartment. 

"Still the same." she said, looking at the door of the apartment and running her fingers across the door which had handicraft stickers stuck on it which said 'Shubh labh' and a Radhe Krishna sticker in the center. 

She looked around to other flats and smiled and then looked up to see the same toran handing with a nimbu mirchi which made her let out a chuckle. She then bent down and lifted the mat and saw a key. 

Click clack 

The door of the Chaudhry's  homely abode opened and the suitcase was dragged in silently and the door was closed. Her fingers traced around a few switches trying each one of them until the lights filled the room. 

"Mil gayi light ki switch?" the sweet and warm voice of a sweet lady in her late forties came which left her shocked.

"Mumma?" she asked. 

"Nahi nahi main toh bhooth hoon, tera chehra toh aise hi lag raha hain ki tune bhootho ki sena dekh li hain." the lady, who seemed like that persons mother said. 

"Yaar mera surprise kharab kar liya." she said and stomped her foot. 

"Kisne?" the lady asked.

"Maine niche kaka ko kaha tha ki kisiko mat batana." she whined. 

"Kaka ki galti nahi hain, surpirse dena that to phir instagram pe story kyun dali? #TravelDiaries" the lady said. 

"Shit par it was close friends - ekk minute Abhay ka bacha." she screamed. 

"Didu yaar, mein toh single hoon, mera bacha kaha se hoga? Meri toh shaadi bhi nahi hui." a boy with messed up light brown hair, and in his pajamas came out of his hiding. 

"Acha single? Haan? Toh fir woh kon hain teri  Aaaa- " she was going to say something but stopped and bit her tongue whereas the boy glared at her.

"Aaaa - kya ? Kaun hain?" the lady asked. 

"Arre meri pyaari mumma, the amazing Ridhima Chaudhry." that girl said. 

"Makhan lagana band karo Ishani. What were you saying about some girl ya kuch?" Ridhima, that same sweet lady asked. 

"Mumma kuch nahi." the boy said.

"Nahi nahi mumma I was telling ki woh kaun hain iski aaa-- " she was saying and that boy covered her mouth and she bit him. 

"Abhishek Chaudhry bhool rahe ho kuch, agar tum sher ho toh yeh tumahri behen Aishani Chaudhry sawa sher hain." she said laughing at Abhishek who was furiously shaking his hand which Aishani bit.

"Maa main toh keh rahi thi ki hogi na iski life mein koi anjani si, suhani si, pyaari si, sweet si, hot si, cute si ladki." Aishani dramatically said and Abhishek let out a relieved sigh.