"I don't need any dressing. Tell me what happened? How's my Nandi? Where is she?" Ansh spoke with red eyes. Manik looked away to hide his tears and took a deep breathe. He made Ansh sit on chair.

"She's inside. Doctors are checking her. What happened to you? Why your leg is bleeding?" Manik asked him softly till then Raj called nurse who came with a first aid kit.

"I- I just slipped off the stairs a little. Chotisi chot lag gayi." Ansh said looking at the door of Nandini's ward. Nurse completed his dressing and gave him the pain killer.

Soon doctors came out of the ward and all rushed to them.

"Nothing to worry. She's fine. It was an asthama attack." Doctor said to which Malhotras gasped.

"As- Asthama attack?" Manik asked in daze. Doctor nodded.

"Yes. She has asthama problem. I guess, she missed her medicine and exhausted herself which her body couldn't handle. That's why she faced an attack." Hearing doctor Manik's expression changed.

"Is she fine now? Nothing to worry right? Can we meet her?" Ansh asked worriedly. Doctor nodded.

"Yes. She's out of danger. We had given her oxygen. Her breathing is normal now so we removed it. She's sleeping under sedatives. You can meet her. She will be up in some time." Everyone sighed in relief. Doctor leaves.

"Anshu, you never told Nandu has Asthama?" Niyonika asked to which he nodded.

"It wasn't intensional, Niyo maa. It slipped out of mind. Her attacks were under control and medicine was regular. She was doing good." Ansh stated to which Niyonika and Raj nodded. Manik had a cold face while Cabir was looking at him knowing what's in the way of his loving sister.

"Manik she-"

Cabir tried to speak to which Manik just showed him his hand and moved inside her ward. He got worried.

"Manik is angry. He might scold her badly. Mom, you should-" Ansh interrupted Cabir in middle.

"No Cabir. Let it be. He needs to take it out. And also, Nandini should understand. Her carelessness would have costed her life." He said looking away as his eyes moisten. Cabir kept hand on his shoulder.

"Bhai.."

"I'm fine, Cabir. Let's meet Nandi." Said Ansh rubbing his eyes while Cabir nodded.

Niyonika and Raj were still worried for Nandini. Her brother and Mani were angry on her and this time they can't support her because the reason of their anger was justified.

________________

Nandini opened her eyes slowly and watched Niyonika who was sitting beside her. Her eyes had tears.

"Mumma.."

"How are you? Is it paining anywhere? Can you breathe properly?" Niyonika asked caressing her face. Nandini smiled faintly.

"I'm fine, mumma. Aap royo nahi." She wiped her eyes with one hand as another had IV attached. Niyonika kissed her palm.

"You scared us, princess. Never ever do that. Or else Dad will never talk to you." Raj said hugging her carefully while Nandini hugged him back.

"Promise Dad. I will be careful." Nandini said while Raj patted her head breaking the hug.

"Don't promise anything to anyone only to break it again and again." Ansh said moving near her while limping a little. Nandini noticed this. She looked at his leg and saw bandage. She gasped.

"Bhai? Bhai what happened to your leg? Are you okay? Bhai? Chup kyu ho? Kuch bolo na." Nandini asked worriedly. Ansh just turned his face away.

"Why do you pretend as if you care, Nandini?" Manik spoke coldly looking at her while Nandini flinched at his tone.

He called you NANDINI not GOLU. Her subconscious mind alerted.

"Mannu-"

"Mani! Why are you saying like that? I- I really care." Nandini said with a moist eyes. Manik chuckled.

"Oh really? You care for him? No. You don't Nandini! You don't!" Manik shouted looking at her while her tears fell.

"Manik, she isn't well. Don't stress her. We will talk about this later." Raj tried to dismiss the topic but Manik was already in his monster mode.

"Not now, Dad. Let me speak. She needs to know how careless she is!" Manik said furiously. Nandini sobbed looking at him. Cabir moved towards him.

"Manik, not now. Control your anger."

"How Cabir? How? Did you look at her behavior? This girl skipped her medicine carelessly. And she bloody knew she shouldn't run like that. It was harmful. Still she did." Manik shouted. Nandini looked down sobbing. He moved near her and made her look at Ansh.

"Why are you looking down now? Look at him. Your brother. Who loves you like his own child. Do you even know how he would have felt knowing your condition? He fell of stairs while coming here running to you. Because of you, he got hurt. Are you happy to see him like this? Are you, Nandini?" Manik asked shaking her a bit. Nandini cried. Raj pulled him back.

"Manik, stop it. Enough now."

"Did you look at your Mumma? Birji? Dad? They are crying for you since hours. Why? Because they love you. They care for you. They can't see you in pain. But do you care? Do you care for them, Nandini? No. You gave them pain." Manik spat angrily. Nandini jumped on her place while Cabir and Niyonika stood either sides of her holding her. She was sobbing badly by now.

"You dint care for anyone. You dint care for them who love you beyond limit. You don't have to pull these stunts to gain attention. Don't you know all care for you even if you aren't sick?" Hearing him Raj raised his hand to slap him.

"Manik!" He roared. Everyone around the room gasped while Nandini hugged Niyonika fearing. Manik looked at him.

"There's a limit of everything. Are you even hearing yourself? What shit are you speaking damn it? How dare you say like that! Get out of here right now." Raj said furiously while Manik gritted his teeth.

"Who wants to stay here anyways." Saying this he dashed out of room furiously. Ansh gave disappointed look to Nandini and went behind him. Nandini cried loudly.

Screen freezes.