If only he had realised earlier that he loves her too. Maybe he could have told her immediately after she told him about being in love with him for 9 years, no actually almost 10 years now.

Sidharth still couldn't believe that he deserves to be loved but this girl. She is beautiful, not just pretty by face, but beautiful from inside as well.

She has such a pure heart and in that heart, he resides. He couldn't believe her when she said that she is going to love him forever even if he doesnt.

The way she said that she doesn't need him to love him, really pricked his heart.

He just said, "I lost her!", out loud and baaz and peeti di gave each other a confusing look. What the hell was he talking about? And why was he even here?

Before they could ask  him anything, somebody called out his name. He felt that his mind was playing games on him.

He felt that his ears were hearing her voice. He felt that he had gone crazy. So, he was so much in love with her that he was imagining that he heard her calling out to him.

She has gone, then how can he hear her voice. He chuckled at how crazy he was sounding right now.

Is he crazy or what? He chuckled looking down at the ground, why was he hearing her sound?

But no matter what, her voice is as magical and musical even in his memories. He chuckled again.

He was deep into his thoughts, when he heard her voice again, "Sidharth tujhe sunayi de ra hai?".

Now this can't be a dream, he hoped and courageously turned around to see for himself whether it is really her.

There she was, dressed in an off shoulder light blue coloured crop top and a white ripped denim skirt. She was looking beautiful with her open hair and her bangs covering her forehead. Like always, instead of bellies or scandals, she has preffered sneakers.

Is he hallucinating?, there's only one way to find out. He goes towards her and touches her. "You are real!", he says.

She looks at him in confusion, with pouted lips. He brings his hand up and caresses his cheek, to be more sure.

She is there, right there in flesh. She is real. He hugs her tight and Shehnaaz is taken aback by the intensity of the hug.

He was suffocating her but she let him do what he was doing. She let him hug her in a way that she might choke to death.

Shehnaaz reciprocated the hug and tried to hug him like he was hugging her, tightly but she couldn't. So after a while, she stopped struggling.

"Oye Yr tu yahan kya kar ra hai? Aur abhi mein tujhe itni der se Awaaz de ri thi, tune reply kyun ni kiya? Tu Meri taraf dekh kyun ni ra tha, jab meine Bulaya? Bol na kuch ab, chup kyun hai? Sidharth yar bolega ab...", before Shehnaaz could continue, Sidharth interrupted her.

"I love you!", he said, actually whispered in her ear. Shehnaaz heard him but she thought she didn't hear correctly.

"Huh?", she said, her voice merely coming out as a whisper and her throat chocking up.

"I love you!", he said a bit louder this time.

When Shehnaaz didn't reply, he continued -

"Shehnaaz I love you. Wo positive wala nhi, negative Wala, mera matlab gande wala pyaar. Jo tujhe hua hai na mere se, wo wala pyaar ho gya hai mujhe tere sath. Ek dum same to same.

Shayad usi din kuch ho gya tha, when you first kissed my forehead par mujhe Laga it's just some emotional attachment.

Fir tu Misha ko bhi le aayi, aur meri Misha ke liye feelings gayi nhi thi to I thought I was still in love with her, which I wasn't. Par mujhe ye baad mein pta chla.

Tu Dalhousie chali gyi, aur jab tu gyi I thought ki mujhe tera sath jo attachment hai wo tujhe mere sath nhi hai isiliye I put a stop to my feelings, par mujhe tab bhi nhi pta tha that you are more than a friend to me.

I saw you in BB aur sachchi teri language mein, I was Go Went Gone. It wasn't just because you were looking beautiful, but it was because when I saw you again, I felt something tingling in my heart and I didn't know what it was.

Uske baad club mein when that guy proposed to you, which he wasn't, I agree, par wo dekh ke mujhe laga ki I would die.

More than anger, I was feeling hurt because I thought that night meant nothing to you.

I thought ki jo uss din vanity mein hua, that means nothing to you, it actually meant that my feeling meant nothing to you.

Par mujhe khud hi nhi pta tha what I feel for you. Isiliye today when you told me that you love me, I was speechless. Bohot kuch bolna chahta tha par pta nhi tha bolna kya hai.

Kyunki mujhe Sach mein nhi pta tha what I feel for you isiliye chup rha. Tu itna Saara bolke chali gyi aur mein chup rha.

And then I couldn't come to see you off and while I was coming back to my place, I was literally about to cry when di's advice saved me.

I realised something which I had felt for you everyday but I myself didn't know.

Mujhe tujhse pyaar aaj nhi hua hai, mujhe tujhse pyar kal bhi nhi hua tha, na hi ek do mahine pehle hua! Mujhe to usi din realise ho gya tha jab tu chali gyi.

You weren't around and I felt broken. Misha ke cheat karne par jitna hua tha, tere jaane par usse 1000 times zyada hua. Tabhi pta chal gya tha, par mujhe nhi pta thaa what's this word for it. Ye nhi pta thaa that it's love.

And now I know it, I love you!

I love you! I love you! I love you Shehnaaz..."

How will Shehnaaz react to the new revelation? Why didn't she leave for Italy? What will be the reaction of baaz and preeti di at this new revelation?

Please please please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️