The Picnic

Marinettes pov

I sighed looking down out my phone to check the time, 'I'll be meeting with a special someone later for our picnic date!' I happily thought.

I was super excited, this was going to be my first date and I wanted it to be special for us. "Tikki, come on we're going to be late" I smiled as tikki flew into my hand bag and closed it.

"Mom, Dad, I'm heading out now!" I said to them heading down the stairs and out the bakery doors, heading to the park, where our picnic would be.

3rd person POV

Marinette smiled as she reached the area of the park, the picnic was already set up, and her special someone was waiting. With that being said Marinette walked over and sat down.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Marinette giggled. "I've been waiting to see you too, marinette" they talked for what seemed like hours, drinking tea, and eating.

The sun started setting, and it was time for them to head home, they finished packing and stood up.

"I'm glad we got to hangout today Marinette." Marinette smiled. "I'm glad we got to hangout too, Kagami, I really missed you, and couldn't wait to see you again, I hope I can see you again soon!"

Kagami smiled and pulled her into a hug, and kissed her cheek softly. "I do Marinette"

Adrian and Lukas POV

"Ah! Luka!! Kagami kissed my Marinette! What are we going to do?!" Luka raised an eyebrow at his remark. "Your marinette? We all know marinette is mine."

Adrian scoffed "as if! Mari's mine!" Luka sighed "its getting late Adrian, we should head home. Looks like the girls are too"

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update fluffies! Hope you like this chapter, I know it isn't the best but hope you enjoy!