19

Jimin POV:

"YoungJae, son liste-" I was trying to explain to him

"NO!" He shouted "-she never cared about us Appa, she is a selfish woman. I hate her right from the bottom. Throw her out of the house!"

"Ji-Jimin let me go...please." Y/N pleaded after watching how much her son hates her.

"No Y/N. You won't g anywhere. You won't suffer anymore. You've had enough of trouble so far." I said to her.

"APPA WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING HER SO MUCH. I DONT REMEMBER YOU SAYING GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER ANYTIME. THEN WHY NOW?!"

"YoungJae please...." Anne tried to calm him.

"Listen YoungJae your Omma did it all for you. She wanted you to be safe. That's all. She stayed strong and alive these years just for you. Because she wanted to see you and me so bad." I patted his head.

"No Appa, I can't forget the way you would always cry because of her. She is a real bitch-"

Paaannngg

I couldn't believe what u just did. Anne and Y/N's eyes and mouth were wide. I.... did...did I just....slap my son?..

"YoungJae listen son...Appa is sorry."

YoungJae's eyes were teary. He looked at Y/N.
"I HATE YOU!!" he shouted on her face and left.

Y/N and Anne on the either hand stood like statues. There was an akward silence between us.

"Y/N I'll... I'll help you get to a room." Anne broke the silence

Y/N just nodded.

Anne helped Y/N to go back to her room. I just couldn't process what I did. Did I really slap my son. I looked at my hand and started punching it on the wall till it was bleeding.

"AAAHHAHAHH!!!!"

Y/N POV:

It's 11:00 at night and still I can't sleep. And without knowing there were already tears in my eyes. Why? How would you feel when your own son hates you so much. Out of nowhere two arms sneaked on my waist. I was scared for a second since it's all of a sudden but then his soft voice spoke.
"I love you.." I tightened my body and hugged him back. I really needed this. After so much of things I needed him beside me. I quietly sobbed in his arms.
"Jimin.....I'm... I'm such a bad mom...."

"Shhh...don't cry baby everything's gonna be fine...shh...go to sleep now.... we'll talk about it tomorrow." Jimin was patting my back. His touch was something that made me forget the world. That could relieve my soul.
Well Jimin said everything's gonna be fine. But do they know what adventure they will be going on tomorrow???

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how to put the next chapter 😥 but surely there's gonna be a very very very huge turn. Sometimes the most innocent looking people are the ones you never know. What if their masks fall off one day. What if it's someone close to you...........