16

Y/N POV:

Jimin had no words at all. Instead he would just look at the ground, kneeling beside me with tears streaming down his face like a river. 

"Tell me Jimin….tell me…tell me I am a bitch..." I cried even more harder.

He was trying to touch me but I yanked his hands away before they could make contact with my skin.

"When Jin told me that you hate me I thought he meant just normal hate. I never thought you would hate me to this extend where you would leave me half dead everyday. I was stupid for thinking you still love me." I paused to breath.

"Y/N I still-" I cut him off.

"Stop it already Jimin please. Yes you are right I'm pathetic, really pathetic for sacrificing my life so that my child and you could live well. And yes many men fucked me... but it was non-consensual. In other words they just raped me and did things to me like I was a fucking toy."......"-why do you all hate me so much." That was the last thing I said before my vision started to get blurry until there was complete darkness.

Jimin Pov:

What have I done? She did all of this only to save me and YoungJae. So that we wouldn't burn in fire. All these years she was under great menat and physical torture. Just because of me. She left us just for my and YoungJae's sake. And what did I do to her? Park Jimin what have you done to your Y/N. I didn't even show any mercy on her when she used to beg me not to hit her. I'm alive and breathing just because of her.  

I saw Y/N eyes slowly starting to close until she completely lost her conscience. I quickly grabbed her in my arms. 

"Y/n...y/n? What happened baby? Listen..y/n?" I tapped her cheeks. 

"So now you know the truth?" I heard a voice say. I turned to look at the door. And there stood Jin Hyung with tears in his eyes as well. 

"Hyu-hyung…." I said while crying. "My-my Y/N…..she…" I started sobbing bringing her close to my chest.

"Your Y/N? Wasn't she a whore or a slut? Are you sure she is YoUR y/N not your punching bag……." His eyes fell in Y/N. "-We'll talk later first she has to be alright after all the torture you gave her." He slowly started approaching us "-Leave her I'll take her to her bed." He was about to take Y/N with him until

"No I'm taking her...show me her room." I said.

He looked mad "Jimin please sto-"

"Hyung please…" I pleaded.

He rolled his eyes "Fine carry her and follow me." When I carried her I was surprised at how weak and light her body was. But I'm the cause for this. If she was with Suga Hyung right now she would be fine.

We soon reached a room. I laid her in the bed and covered her with the blankets. I turned to look at Jin Hyung.

"What?" He asked

"Jin Hyung…….hit me." I stood infront of him.

"Jimin have you gone crazy?"

"No Hyung hit me….I deserve it!" I said with a voice raise. I unbuckled my belt and gave it to him. "-here hit me Hyung…" 

I was waiting for him to hit me from any moment now but instead he just chuckled "Do you think hitting you with this small thing would be enough Jimin?" He threw the belt across the room. "-Did you just hit her that much."

I looked down he was right. I deserved a lot more. 

"Jimin please leave." He said sternly.

"No" I said back.

"Jimin please I don't want her to hurt any more further." 

"I'm. Not. Going." I said and without bothering to tell him anything, I went beside Y/N, laid myself under the same sheets as her and wrapped my arms and legs around her as if she was my teddy bear, hugging her. 

Jin Hyung's eyes went wide "Jimin wtf?" 

I stayed quite. I didn't want to answer anyone's questions now. I just wanted to hug my Y/N like this. I'll punish myself later for what I did to her. But first I will give her the warmth she didn't feel all these years. The warmth of love. From the beginning she did all of this for me. Even before YoungJae she thought of me. She wanted to save me. She craved for my touch of love all these years. I'll give you everything Y/N. I'll make YoungJae love his Omma. I'll bring my family together. I'll make everyone who made you cry pay for it, Including me. I love you Y/N. I love you...