Chapter 8: The plan

Start from the beginning

(???) "YAH! Hyung! I'm kidding!! Please don't😭"

Suga felt bad so he went up to him and gave him a hug, he kissed his little nosed and gave a gummy smile.

(S) "Stop crying dork, I won't leave you!"

??? Hugged him back but was still sobbing.

(???) "I love you..."

Suga was surprised when he said those 3 delicate words, it means a lot to someone when they say I love you, he looked down at him and pat on his head.

(S) "I love you too kid."

End of Flashback

He threw the necklace with power and anger, he was upset he was still thinking about him. He loved him so much but a memory of him came back, why?

He hurried himself up by just packing all the stuff he needed for school. He ran out of his house but forgotten something...

[🐣~🐱]

When he arrived at school he wasn't really friends with anyone, he was all alone. A girl then came up to him when he was on the way to class.

Kim. Jennie.

(JEN) "Hi, what's your name?"

(S) "ugh... Call me Suga? Why what's your problem?"

No wonder why he is always alone, this dork, I swear to god.

(JEN) "I'm Jennie~ Call me Jendeuk, can I call you oppa?" She was trying to be nice and sweet and all but Suga seems suspicious of her.

He glared and bumped into her when going into class.

Jennie picked up her phone and texted the group chat.

🙄💗 BP Huns~

"Ugh, I can't find a Sugar daddy😭" (JEN)

(JISOO) "Why do you need a Sugar daddy? We are trying to make our own girl group Jen!"

(LIS) "I'm on Jen's side, we need some money to make one unnie🙄"

"Yeah! At least Lisa agrees with me! I'm gonna find more later!" (JEN)

(ROSÉ) "Sorry I was just with my boyfriend giving him head. I'll try to find a guy for you Jennie..."

(LIS) "What about that Jimin guy? And @ROSÉ you don't need to tell us🤮"

(JISOO) "Yah! Don't even bother Jimin! I feel bad for that poor dude bad part is he's my friend's younger brother, and I don't want to deal a fight with him!"

(JISOO) "Yet his boyfriend is a CEO of one of the biggest company in Korea."

(ROSÉ) "Your friend you say? I smell a plan😏"

(LIS) "I think I know where this is going👀"

"Jimin? That dude you cheated on? Well then we'll take him but I'm not dealing with it!" (JEN)