Chapter 8: The plan

(S) "Jimin~ Jim- Jimin..." He was dozing off.

The Bartender was familiar with the name.

(BARTENDER) "Mysterious dude?" he was shocked.

Hoseok?

J Hope P.O.V

(JH) "Mysterious dude?"

Ugh I think he's too drunk, I should let him go home by now, It's already 11pm... Should I call Jimin?

As I was about the grab my phone, he scared me when he moaned Jimin's name? WTF? I swear I will kick him out.

(S) "Jimin-ah~ I'm sorry I left you... I'll see you soon one day..."

One day? What does that mean? Anyways, I helped him up by putting his arm over my head and I held his waist... He honestly felt comfortably warm... Stop.

I called an Uber for him but yet he kept saying Jimin's name? Is he that close with him?

(JH) "Hi Ajhussi, can you please take him home, just ask him where he lives! Ok?"

I slammed the door and they went off, the warmth of his just keep going in my head... It's been so long since I felt something like that...

What am I thinking?

[🐣~🐱]

A/N P.O.V

Keep this in mind that I can skip the days but this I can't since this is like school week✨🙌🏼

It was 9:10 in the morning, Wednesday, he only had 20 minutes left to go to school, Suga woke himself from the birds chirping, he found himself on his bed, he felt heavy and lousy. He stood up and stared at himself on his big mirror.

(S) "What the fuck happened to me?"

He tried to remember things, but the only thing he remembered was when he went to the bar and yelled out Jimin-

(S) "Fuck."

He still misses ??? from his past, remembering all the good times they had.

(S) "Do I miss him that much?" He wondered, thinking deeply to it.

His stomach was starting to grumble, it was yelling out for food. He grabbed his wallet but saw something that he cherishes.

(S) "???..." he said his name, as he picked the necklace up.

It was a necklace, he kept it from his lover, they were like twins when he wore it with him.

Flashback

(???) "Hyung! Don't we look cute? Wait your one is tilted..."

He fixed it up for him, his soft innocent hands were almost touching his chest. When he was done fixing it he gave him a little laugh.

(S) "I promise to never leave you behind."

(???) "Why do you say that all of a sudden?"

(S) "I don't know... Why? Do you want me to leave you? Okay then."

Yoongi teases him from walking away from ???. Then ??? was whining and yelled...